Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best place to go after Coldharbour?

888and888
888and888
✭✭✭
Hello,
what's the best place to go after Coldharbour? Is it better to do the Cadwell Silver or to do the DLC like Orsinium or the Thieves Guild? I'm not looking for the fastest way to level but for the funniest one :)
Thank you!
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well u will need the joker outfit for the funniest... That's mando.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what faction you started in but my fav zones are:
    AD
    • Auridon
    • Greenshade
    • Reaper's March
    EP
    • Stonefalls
    • Deshaan
    • EDIT Bal Foyen (beta nostalgia)
    DC
    • Rivenspire
    • Stormhaven
    • Alik'r
    DLC
    • Wrothgar was fun the 1st go-round
    • IC for Arboretum (emergent battleground)

Edited by kewl on May 25, 2016 7:29PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    888and888 wrote: »
    Hello,
    what's the best place to go after Coldharbour? Is it better to do the Cadwell Silver or to do the DLC like Orsinium or the Thieves Guild? I'm not looking for the fastest way to level but for the funniest one :)
    Thank you!

I just took a character into Silver. I hit VR1 just as I started that content. I have skipped most of Zone 3 and 4, just doing the MQ for those, I did most of the Starter Islands and Zone 1/2. I hit VR7 and just started Bangkori.

So, do the Silver content and you will level your character just fine. Note, this all changes on Tuesday depending on how many Champ Points you have as to how much mob exp you get.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• 888and888
    888and888
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for your answers! I think I'm missing something... When am I supposed to play Orsinium??
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, it all depends on your play style.

personally, i only finished silver because it got rather boring. but it might be that it was boring because I prefer pvp and not pve.

the mobs in the new dlcs are vr16 if I'm not wrong on this one whereas silver / gold are lower levels (vr1-10). Afterwards Craglorn (Up to vr14).

If you want a fast way to reach vr16: public dungeon in wrothgar (or however it is spelled...).
    If you prefer questing: cadwell's silver
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    888and888 wrote: »
    Thank you very much for your answers! I think I'm missing something... When am I supposed to play Orsinium??

Some misinformation here. Understand that both orsinium and theives guild battle level your character so thst no matter what point you decide to partake in them, it will be level appropriate and provide you exp and rewards in line witj your current actual level.

To answer your question, there is no right or wrong time to play orsinium. Actually being a fresh v1 character, many would say bow is the best time as orsinium is much more well rounded than any of the other vanilla zones.