The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character limit

Tommy198914
Tommy198914
Soul Shriven
Is the any way possible if any of us can get the ones who made elder scroll to let them know to make the character limit from 8 to something more better
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll be able to buy character slots from the Crown Store when DB drops, so just wait. That's the only way to increase the limit, and there probably won't be any other way anytime soon.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • Tommy198914
    Tommy198914
    Soul Shriven
    Dark brotherhood I heard that's soon along with what happens to vet mode and is that true 15 of next month vet mode I won't have as an option
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    In the dark brotherhood DLC it is possible to purchase 4 additional character slots from the crownstore for 1500 per slot as far as I know. so 8+4= 12 chars.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor