The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Dreugh king slayer

AGrz5585
AGrz5585
✭✭✭
What traits does it come in and does it have jewelry? (Jewelry trait?)

Thanks
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess they use the same traits as before, so infused greatsword, healthy neck, well fitted heavy armour.
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping it got updated to all traits like the worms raiments did for vMoL and also drops with rings
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe. Possibly. But that would be after the release of DB.
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    Maybe. Possibly. But that would be after the release of DB.

Why would it be after DB? The only sets not having trait changes are the ones being added back to pvp vendors because the forums cried for them. Dreugh king was already being updated for DB because it's dropping in the updated trial. I cannot get on pts to see what it's stats are on there since it's given to template characters
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because that's what ZOS has said in the thread about set upgrades.
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    That thread was about the PVP set upgrades.

You do know there is a difference between the two...
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    Because that's what ZOS has said in the thread about set upgrades.

It drops in sanctum. That other thread is about pvp sets... That's 2 different things...

• Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just finished running normal mode Sanctum in PTS . Someone got a ring ( Healthy CP160 ) . I don't know if there is a Robust one .

I don't know why but in normal mode you can get v16 and purple jewelry . I think last boss should drop legendary like vMoL otherwise there would be no point in running veteran mode .
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you want this set? they nerfed it. Did they reverse the change?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like the passive major brutality. Trying to think outside box on build ideas
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    I just finished running normal mode Sanctum in PTS . Someone got a ring ( Healthy CP160 ) . I don't know if there is a Robust one .

I don't know why but in normal mode you can get v16 and purple jewelry . I think last boss should drop legendary like vMoL otherwise there would be no point in running veteran mode .

So, I can't speak to the jewelry, but it was provided on the PTS in chest, legs, waist, hands, and feet. That's more armor slots that it previously had available, so I'd imagine it's been expanded to cover all available slots. That beings said, their recent trend is for light sets to have arcane jewelry, medium to have robust, and heavy to have healthy, so it's likely that the jewelry is only available in robust.
    silky_soft wrote: »
    Why you want this set? they nerfed it. Did they reverse the change?

They didn't revert it in the most recent patch. I just now went and took this shot of the bonuses.

DfM2GKI.png
    Edited by Daveheart on May 27, 2016 10:35PM
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters