Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[XBOX][NA][AD] * Guilfoyle Trading Company * Trading & PvP Event Oriented || Read Full Post ||

• XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    We are actively looking to refill some inactive slots Please Apply!

Tax
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    I've been a member for about 5 or 6 months and they've retained a guild Trader 99% of the time. Consistently good sales. Well worth it for anyone who needs a reliable guild to sell. Definitely check out the website if interested.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Guild is under some reconstructions but we are still actively accepting new members please apply @ website gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • Katyprairie
    Katyprairie
    ✭✭
    GT:katyprairie
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Fun Fact... We have a trader as per usual come join the salesteam
  • Alekzander13
    Alekzander13
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Alekzander xiii

(I frequent your main guild store)
  • helioman0723
    GT: google1001
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Both invites sent out.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GT: Patriarchalex
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    All invites sent
  • GarrettTheTrickster
    GarrettTheTrickster
    Soul Shriven
    GT: kiddMassacre67
  • luckybush56
    My GT is caninecoffee556,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Invites are sent out and thanks for posting guys. Please head to our site for some more background info on GTC @ gtc.guildlaunch.com. It is a bit outdated but will be reformatted soon. We look forward o having you all in our guild.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    *EDIT ON OP

(NEW)Moving forward we are running all guild applications through our web site. http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/ Please apply there. Existing members please also apply here as a formality.

PLEASE: if you care to help us out as a guild with our advertising please post a comment after reading this post with your gamertag so we have the name available in case we miss it on your application and so that the post gets refreshed

Our site and our policies are evolving everyday as we keep on keeping on as a trading power in Tamriel. We work closely with other high end trading guilds and are looking for other affiliates. If you are interested in such a union and are a leader of a properly ran trading company please visit our site and you should be able to find my gamer tag to reach out to me.

On the front page of our site we basically have our guild lay out and policies with links to various additional posts explaining each item in further details. As a quick intro to what we are about I have just pasted this in as our advertisement. Please read and make sure the guild is a good fit for you. (NOTE) I took quite a bit of time off and alot of the info @ site is outdated and needs update which is currently being worked on.

We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company,

1. We reside on Xbox One mainly in the Dominion

2. We are a max membership guild looking to replace inactive members with those who want to be a part of what we are trying to accomplish. We are actively recruiting said people.

3. Our guild is primarily made up of adult gamers and we would like to keep it that way. Moving forward if you can't legally purchase alcohol this may not be the correct guild for you. 18+ Tolerated 25+ Preferred

4. Our main focus is to work together to ensure that we always have a guild trader hired in order to maximize all of our in game financial gains. This is not easily accomplished and is the driving factor behind everything we do.

5. We expect at minimum for all of our members to make weekly minimum deposits into the guild bank.

6. We are affiliated with other highly active and effective trade guilds. Our stores are located in the prime trader locations Rawl'kha, Craglorn & Elden Root.

7. Our Raffle and rewards system is currently under construction as our previous systems were very taxing on guild leadership and with changes to the roster system have become simply put too much work.

8. In addition to the raffle system we also have a lottery system which will be ran similarly to a real world lottery. This is already been implemented and is running efficiently with a current prize pool of 1.5 Million. Last raffle had 3 winners @ 190k each and our lotto Jackpot is up to 1.5 Million

9. We track all time donations to the company's bank using the history tab on our in game guild section and are working to develop a more detailed stock system similar to one that would exist in a publicly traded corporation. We also use these donation amounts to monitor player activity and is the basis for how we end up demoting people in to Unemployed status and or Promoting them in to Partner Status. See Ranking System information @ our site. THIS IS ALSO UNDER MODIFICATION INCLUDING THE RANKING SYSTEM DUE TO ROSTER CHANGES AND WORKLOAD.

10. We actively post on reddit and we have both a facebook group and an active forum on our website which we would also love for you to be a part of. If you are @ our actual website you will find links to all of these things previously mentioned. (ADD) We have an active group me chat that we use for a lot of events etc. If interested in joining get groupme for your mobile app or web browser and hit our website for a link or ask on the forums for an add.

11. We have pricing guides among other helpful informational posts to this site which members will have access to. PRICING GUIDES AND A LOT OF INFO LINKS ARE OUTDATED CURRENTLY. WE ARE WORKING TO UPDATE OUT SITE.

12. We used to very actively run PvP events and are just now startign to organize and plan for events again. I think our focus could end up being a mix of PvP and PvE this time around and the guild members interested in game will also have access to affiliated guilds running trials and such.

Regards ~ Tax
  • lCuban
    lCuban
    The Cuban Wrath is back for good, can you get me back into Guildfoyle my friend?, GT: Tiburon 666
  • jcwalterb14_ESO
    GT: SoioTheory

The links in this thread just return you to the thread. You have already sent me an invitation once, I had to decline because I joined Lords of Anarchy as my trader. They are folding. I am very active and pay my dues in lump sums rather then weekly.

Thanks.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    dues are to be paid weekly.,.. you can and are encouraged to make lump sum deposits but the min weekly deposits are to be made by everyone no exceptions. TIBURON!! Welcome back brother i expect you got arked out as well huh
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    We have both traders this week in Rawl and TE please apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XT4xm4nX wrote: »
    We have both traders this week in Rawl and TE please apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com

I applied and was told that I was accepted. However, I never received an invite in-game. I left messages on the website and started a forum post about it, but I have not received any response.

GT: PatriarchaLex

EDIT: Just read your response on my forum post. No, I have not yet received an invite.
    Edited by The_Lex on May 12, 2016 6:00PM
  • MikeTheeElder
    MikeTheeElder
    ✭✭
    Holy Dragons!!!! Taxman is back? Makes me want to get back into fitness.
    -Miketheeelder
  • RedneckProphet
    I have been buying anything I need from you guys as it is, and as was said earlier your link just returns you to this thread. I would love to join and start selling my stuff rather than sitting on it for extended periods. I am currently about 50-60hrs wk in game and I am 40 years old and look for mature gaming. GT: Redneckprophet3
  • skatterbraynz
    looking for a trading guild gt skatterbraynz
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Invites should have been sent
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XT4xm4nX wrote: »
    Invites should have been sent

I got my invite last night. Thanks!
  • Purrlmao
    Purrlmao
    Soul Shriven
    AD Gamertag is gP Kwazr
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    invites should be sent thanks
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    GT xQuake89x would really appreciate an Inv please
    PC -EU
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: Lezask6p
    Thanks
  • Nystora
    Nystora
    GT: Nystora
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    I would really appreciate it if you guys would just apply at the website gtc.guildlaunch.com