The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When can we get a barber or some way to change our appearance?

Rustyfish101
Rustyfish101
✭✭✭
We're already getting the additional character slots that we've been requesting for a long time now, so character customization must be coming up too right? I hate having to always cover my character's faces because I'm not happy with a design choice I made at the very beginning when I didn't know any better.
Tanks:
Fishando - Dragonknight Tank - Master Crafter
Healers:
Rustyfish - Templar Healer
Rozykinz - Warden Healer - Godslayer
Bellafish - Dragonknight Healer
Heals-With-Fish - Nightblade Healer
Fishromancer - Necromancer Healer
DPS:
Rusted Rose - Magicka Sorcerer
Unifish - Magicka Dragonknight
Fishy Cakes - Magicka Templar
Rosy Bell - Magicka Nightblade
Rosyfish - Stamina Templar
Rosy Fish - Stamina Warden
Llamafish - Stamina Nightblade

PC/NA
Founder of Mudcrab Knights, a friendly, welcoming, guild that teaches end game content, specifically trials to everyone who wants to learn!

Best Answer

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said they are going to start talking about new systems, including the barbershop, after DB's release.

So yes, it is coming. We don't know when, though. We might get some insight next month.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Answer ✓
  • Rustyfish101
    Rustyfish101
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see, thank you. :) I'm not overly up to date with these kinds of things.
    Tanks:
    Fishando - Dragonknight Tank - Master Crafter
    Healers:
    Rustyfish - Templar Healer
    Rozykinz - Warden Healer - Godslayer
    Bellafish - Dragonknight Healer
    Heals-With-Fish - Nightblade Healer
    Fishromancer - Necromancer Healer
    DPS:
    Rusted Rose - Magicka Sorcerer
    Unifish - Magicka Dragonknight
    Fishy Cakes - Magicka Templar
    Rosy Bell - Magicka Nightblade
    Rosyfish - Stamina Templar
    Rosy Fish - Stamina Warden
    Llamafish - Stamina Nightblade

PC/NA
    Founder of Mudcrab Knights, a friendly, welcoming, guild that teaches end game content, specifically trials to everyone who wants to learn!
  • Vidahr
    Vidahr
    ✭✭✭
    Soon™

I'm guessing by the end of the year with player-housing. I'ma try some wizardry here: Q3 Barbershop and new dungeons. Q4 Player-housing and Vvardenfell (mebbe)
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now Im worried itll be 10k a pop to use.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on May 26, 2016 8:04PM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.