The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The coral heart quest bug

Snowierawrb14_ESO
Snowierawrb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I got to the end where you have to kill Alexandra Conele but once she drops to 0 hp she wont die/go into the next phase and just fights Lieutenant Galyn endlessly, relogging, leaving, abandoning and restarting the quest didnt fix the issue so im unable to finish the quest.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something similar happened to me in stonefalls on the sadal quest and the other quest where the guy transforms into a flesh atro.

My fix was abandoning the quest and coming back a day or 2 later... I tried what you've tried for hours but it never worked.

Note: when you next go back, WAIT for the npc to tag along and do their thing- talk, fight etc. That's what works for me.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also don't kill the boss to quick let them speak, hit you etc.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
This discussion has been closed.