Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OST Music

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
I really enjoying the music in the Orsinium DLC and the game play also. Who want to buy the OST either in the crown store or on the account / store page. (The same place that one's buy crowns and sub time)
Edited by k9mouse on November 11, 2015 3:34PM

OST Music 47 votes

I would LOVE to own some ESO music! (Including all the new music in the DLC(s))
61%
dodgehopper_ESOk9mouseTurelusJD2013NeizirEnodocKhenarthib92303008rwb17_ESOmertustavladimilianoub17_ESO1Moonscytheelcmaeed5leeuxAeladiirStar_WandererReifcyclonus11BrowisethRa'ShtarVaoh 29 votes
I do NOT want to own ESO music.
17%
DiviniusMadyclocksstopperobkrushTylersohstarsandsBruhItsOver9000Cambruin 8 votes
Indifferent
21%
itaybrodskyb16_ESOLava_Croftfailkiwib16_ESODaemons_BaneDimentizaLarianaNeirymnLadyNalcaryatheher0notVipstaakki 10 votes
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any music lovers out there?
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the first soundtrack. They did say that Imperial City and Orsinium soundtracks were coming, but heard nothing since.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new TG and DB DLC out (or soon will be), have your view of the music changed?
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    I have the first soundtrack. They did say that Imperial City and Orsinium soundtracks were coming, but heard nothing since.

It is on itunes and apple music as 'music from tamreil' rather than elder scrolls. Not on spotify though
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreal good
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can download the album on Xbox music (Windows Phone) I've had it ages
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own the original OST and use it a lot during my RP sessions for background music. I really want the update they released but not from iTunes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering what people feel about the music of ESO today?
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Original sound track is on Spotify
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indifferent
    The title confused the hell out of me for a few seconds :smile: in my language, ost = cheese
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do NOT want to own ESO music.
    I listen to epic music when playing eso. Imo, eso's music is boring.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.