The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old-school roleplay

Csiminae
Csiminae
( I mean very old school. Where is it on NA server? I detest area chat, but have tried using it to discover role playing, but no luck. )

Dragonknight offers sword to honorable Clan. Couriers may reach me in Dhalmora.
  • OneWithTheShadows
    I'm down for hardcore old school.
  • Burningbowl
    The Crimson War Cult PMC Is always recruiting my friend what system do you dwell in
    Burns-the-Grass
  • Csiminae
    Csiminae
    I am of the Aldmeri Dominion, a wood elf more sturdy than nimble. I have traveled over and under our whole world, and that of oblivion. I have seen that we are all one people, with the forces of Molag Bal always seeking our ultimate defeat. I have parlayed with gods and demons, with the Hist and with the Orcs. I have used my talents as diplomat and soldier, as spy and thief, and yet I ask myself, "what do I know?"

I seek a cause to call my own. A band of like-minded comrades to face the ever-present forces of Molag Bal and his minions.

If you know of such a band, I should like to meet.

Csimi ( pronounced "Simee" )
  • Evi1_An9e1
    I'd love to do this, I'm working on a templar of stendar who has just started serving and doesn't quite know the ways of the world yet. I play xb1 NA
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delete
    Edited by Taisynn on May 30, 2016 9:19AM
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Csiminae wrote: »
    I am of the Aldmeri Dominion, a wood elf more sturdy than nimble. I have traveled over and under our whole world, and that of oblivion. I have seen that we are all one people, with the forces of Molag Bal always seeking our ultimate defeat. I have parlayed with gods and demons, with the Hist and with the Orcs. I have used my talents as diplomat and soldier, as spy and thief, and yet I ask myself, "what do I know?"

I seek a cause to call my own. A band of like-minded comrades to face the ever-present forces of Molag Bal and his minions.

If you know of such a band, I should like to meet.

Csimi ( pronounced "Simee" )

Hail Csimi!

I am a brother of the dominion, a Khajitti business cat always interested in like minded adventurers from the dominion.
    more than happy to meet up and adventure throughout the lands. Currently I have defeated Molag Bol and I am travelling through the lands of the Dunmer, but im very happy helping others as helping the dominion is always good for business......and yes before i got my fine suit i was a thief and rogue....but not anymore.....wink!

regards;
    mozsta69