Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[STACK n BURN] Hardcore PvE/Raiding Guild is Recruiting! All Factions! NA-PC

Cuyler
Cuyler
✭✭✭✭✭
STACK n BURN

STACK n BURN, one of the preeminent raiding guilds on the NA Megaserver, is excited to announce that we are now recruiting, and we are recruiting cross-faction!

OUR HISTORY:

STACK n BURN (previously Kung Fu Bananas) is a guild of hardcore PvE addicts. Originally formed during Beta, we have remained a PvE-focused guild of competitive endgame raiders. Due to the implementation of cross-faction trials we are looking to once more bolster our ranks and continue our tradition of being among the highest scoring players on the server.

WHAT WE DO:

Due to our PvE focus, STACK n BURN spends most its time in trials, working on new strategies and pushing for better scores. When we’re not raiding, you’ll usually find us in PvP, doing Veteran Dungeons, or farming. You’ll often find our members conversing in our TeamSpeak 3 server and chatting in Discord, and all are happy to share their thoughts on builds, rotations, gear, and strategy.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
  • Previous raid experience, familiarity with strats for AA HM, Hel Ra HM, SO HM and MOL.
  • Being at, near, or above the Champion Point cap.
  • A positive attitude, patience, and the ability to both dispense and receive constructive criticism.
  • Consistent participation in regular guild events. Nearly every night we’ll have something going on, be it a progression team raid or a fun run.

If you like what you see, and are looking for a team of high-functioning misfits to annihilate trial bosses with, then we want you to apply! Please head to our website at www.stacknburn.enjin.com/recruitment and complete a brief application (You'll need to create an Enjin account, it's free). You’ll be contacted promptly by an officer, and we’ll arrange a quick interview.

We are also currently seeking qualified applicants of all factions and classes to fill both permanent and alternate positions on our core raid team. If you’d like to check out our Progression Team’s requirements, they can be found HERE.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Cuyler on June 24, 2016 10:28PM
Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the recent news regarding Cross-Faction Trials coming with TG we've opened up recruiting to all Factions at this time!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come get your fat loots in vMOL!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LF tanks. must be available 9pm - 12am EST Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat.
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    Since the recent news regarding Cross-Faction Trials coming with TG we've opened up recruiting to all Factions at this time!

This is a smart decision. We've recently made this change too. My thinking is that anyone new to the game now is going to feel that it has always been cross-faction, so we need to get with the times and adapt.

Shame we're on different servers. Good luck with the vMOL progression! Drop me a message if you ever want to discuss the trial :) happy to help.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »

This is a smart decision. We've recently made this change too. My thinking is that anyone new to the game now is going to feel that it has always been cross-faction, so we need to get with the times and adapt.

Shame we're on different servers. Good luck with the vMOL progression! Drop me a message if you ever want to discuss the trial :) happy to help.

I agree. Adapt and work with the tools ZOS provides.

Funny you mention it lol, I've actually been debating on rolling my first EU toon recently. Thanks for the kind gesture and I may just see y'all soon on the EU side. Gratz again on world first ur vMOL too :D

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFM for weekly trials, any faction, will send a friend request. Contact me here or in game. Some trials experience required.
    Edited by Cuyler on April 19, 2016 8:48PM
  • Rafishul
    Rafishul
    ✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »

Yep. No sense in playing by a different set of rules.
    Main: v16 Mag NB DPS
    Alts: v16 NB Tank, v16 DK Tank (ret., crafter), v16 Sorc mDPS, v16 Templar heals

twitch.tv/theraficast
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all our new members! >:)
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering I actually HAVE the name Kung Fu in game, I'm thinking I should reroll him just to join!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kungfu wrote: »
    Considering I actually HAVE the name Kung Fu in game, I'm thinking I should reroll him just to join!

HAHA NICE! And yes, if you're not on NA-PC, do eeeet :D
  • Kytte
    Kytte
    ✭✭
    I sent an application to the site last week - waiting for a yes or no from you guys. Havent been contacted or invited in game....
    @kytte
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kytte wrote: »
    I sent an application to the site last week - waiting for a yes or no from you guys. Havent been contacted or invited in game....
    @kytte

I'll send a friend request in-game next time I log. Feel free to contact me directly when I'm on and we can set something up.

We received your application and my recruitment officer mentioned he responded to you on Enjin late last week, so check your inbox there if you haven't already :)
    Thanks!
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    How often are trial runs? i need to farm Maw so i'd be interested if they are several times a week.
  • Rafishul
    Rafishul
    ✭✭
    We typically run four nights a week, two alt runs for weekly trial scores and two nights for our Progression Team.
    Alts: v16 NB Tank, v16 DK Tank (ret., crafter), v16 Sorc mDPS, v16 Templar heals

twitch.tv/theraficast
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted an application on the site, hopefully hear from you soon.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stump wrote: »
    I submitted an application on the site, hopefully hear from you soon.

Thanks @Stump ! I'll take a look and one of us get back to you asap :)
  • therorkstar
    Tried to submit an application but the site said, "You can't submit the form"
  • Kytte
    Kytte
    ✭✭
    @Kytte
    @kytte

I'll send a friend request in-game next time I log. Feel free to contact me directly when I'm on and we can set something up.

We received your application and my recruitment officer mentioned he responded to you on Enjin late last week, so check your inbox there if you haven't already :)
    Thanks!

I got your friend request!

However, Ive checked my inbox and there is not a thing to be found on the enjin site. Nothing in pending apps either?
    Perhaps the message did not go through.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to submit an application but the site said, "You can't submit the form"

Oh sorry about that sometimes enjin can be buggy with some clients. Anyhow, feel free to pm me or post your @name here and I will contact you in game. most likely a friend request.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kytte
    @kytte

Thanks!

I got your friend request!

However, Ive checked my inbox and there is not a thing to be found on the enjin site. Nothing in pending apps either?
    Perhaps the message did not go through.

Awesome! I'll make sure to pm you when I see you on and feel free to do the same :)
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for more hardcore players who want to clear vMOL!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new members! :)
  • Rafishul
    Rafishul
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! We're still looking for more experienced trials runners to come apply! If you have any questions, feel free to message @Cuyler or @Rafishul in game!

twitch.tv/theraficast
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come raid with some of the best in NA! ;)
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Cuyler , interested in joining however I am Australia zone based so I will only be online weekdays 4am-8am EST, and Fri/Sat 6pm-11pm EST. Can you please confirm if there are trials/progression groups run around the Fri/Sat time slots? I have experiences in all trials/dungeons/vmsa and is looking for good groups for weekly, as well as vmol completion and new v16 SO in the upcoming dlc. I have a stam dk(melee) and magicka sorc(ranged) dps and both of them can pull around 25k-30k single dps casually (not optimized yet, potential improvement with good groups/less mitigation skills on bars).
    Please let me know what next steps are in joining.(Tried to use your website but couldnt get it to work)

My ingame name is @Minute_Waltz
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Minute_Waltz! We're starting our raids around 10pm and finish around 1am est on Fri/Sat at the moment so it appears that may be slightly out of your available time window. :( With that said, we do our weekly trial runs to get our alts on the leaderboard anytime we can get the groups together. In addition, we've got about 6 ppl currently who live in Europe and are usually online during your primetime.

If you're still interested, feel free trying to fill out an app on our enjin page again, you'll need to register to the website first to be able to submit the application. I'll also have my recruitment officer get in touch with you in game in case the app doesn't work out. :)

Thanks!
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    invite please
    @Bfish22090
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bfish22090 Thanks for your interest! Please check out http://kungfubananas.enjin.com/home and take a moment to fill out the KfB application. Then I can have my recruitment officer contact you asap.
    Edited by Cuyler on May 17, 2016 12:41PM
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bfish22090 Thanks for your interest! Please check out http://kungfubananas.enjin.com/home and take a moment to fill out the KfB application. Then I can have my recruitment officer contact you asap.

i tried, it keeps saying cant submit the application
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Tried to use your website but couldnt get it to work)
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

i tried, it keeps saying cant submit the application
    Have you first setup an enjin account? it's free. registered to the site? And I apologize for asking what may be obvious questions here but did you answer all the questions? they are required to have answers.

I just tried it myself and works fine for me, but in fact, if I'm not logged in with my account it gives the message you're seeing. So please make sure you've registered with Enjin and create an acct if you haven't first.

I'll get you a friend request when I get out of work just to be sure, but wont be for a few hours.
    Edited by Cuyler on May 17, 2016 2:33PM