Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Explaination of SHUFFLE STACK

• brandishsteel
    brandishsteel
    ✭✭✭
    qrichou wrote: »
    Before your read this thread , make sure u understand Shuffle Stack is NOT real

The reason why I post this thread is because there's always some salty people whisper me after I killed them , they said I am using shuffle exploit which they don't know how to use it, and they keep asking me how to do it.

We always see some good player running around and 20 people chase behind him, takes forever to kill him.
    So, how the hell does it happen ?

1.They are running shuffle so they have already 20% dodge chance

2.They are dodge rolling when people chase them so this prevent projectile hit them ( u can dodge projectile)

3. Almost every "Shuffle stack" player use bow as back bar , after dodge roll the increasing moving speed make your short distance attack fail. ( they already move out of your range when u attack them with wrecking blow , surprise attack , jabs and other main spammable short range dps skill )

4. U can't dmg them doesn't mean they dodge it, if a player with 7 impen gear and high healing vigor (18k tooltip) up all the time , how do u suppose to dmg them with your 5k wrecking blow tooltip dmg ? And lots of low dmg player in pvp blame this as "Shuffle stack ignore 100% of my attack "

5. Shuffle skill makes them immune to snare , so they can play their games on the rock with high mobility ( line of sight) which makes your attack failed.

This is how people "Shuffle stack", please stop asking how to shuffle stack after u read this thread.

And have fun with "Shuffle stack"

I fermly dissagree and will explain why .
    What can be dodged or simply show the "missed" icon ?
    A fire ballista , yes a fire ballista , when you hit a player he/she takes dmg on impact and is burning but the flames seem to mis the burning player as do caltrops while they walk rolldodge thru them .

Scorging flare , used to uncloak and burn player and prevent them to enter cloak for x time , can an still is dodged and or missed
    Icecomet ,Dodged /missed

But what annoys me the most , is the fact that some players are still able to dodge the radiant destruction or make it mis .

So i think its real , its glitched and exploited

of course u can dodge meteor/ice comet, and any other single target projectile or aoe skill , u can dodge jesus beam too ( by the shuffle 20% missing chance) , but the reality that jesus beam kills dodge roll player is because the tick is quite high, if u are under 50% and once it ticks u ( 80% chance), u die

all single target aiming long range non projectile skill can be dodge by shuffle 20% chance ( curse , jesus beam , soul assault ), this is what should be fixed, these skill should not be dodged by shuffle ( although only 20% chance)
    Marco Hacker - the best mageblade in the game
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shuffle is either feast or famine...you either dodge everything or dodge nothing...what more can ya say?
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuffle is either feast or famine...you either dodge everything or dodge nothing...what more can ya say?

Is this a statement that the legendary Shuffle exploit does not exist?
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like shuffle has a higher Dodge chance for crystal frags... Like no joke I always see them sail right over an enemies shoulder.

And when I run shuffle I see the same thing, maybe it's because it's the easiest to see and the most painful thing to watch get dodged, but yea.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thing is, many nightblades used their major evasion buff for the longest time before the snares and roots became so prevalent that shuffle became a necessity. I fought many a nightblade in IC with double take up and never saw that type of dodging from myself or them.
  • Olern
    Olern
    ✭✭✭
    b4nn3d7337 wrote: »
    All i can say is ... Jesus beam!!! You got zero chance to dodge this even if you stack 100% .. But yeah no such thing as shuffle stacking .. just a l2p issue there. Just ignore those scrubs who think they are better than you coz you are exploiting something that really dont exist!

People complain that Templars are only spamming JB, but to be honest, since that's the only skill that's guaranteed to hit, and can't be dodged, is it any wonder it's used as often as it is?
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    shuffle is apparently fixed on the PTS so I wouldn't worry about it
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chapmaaaan wrote: »
    shuffle is apparently fixed on the PTS so I wouldn't worry about it

That's impossobbble! ZoS found nothing wrong with shuffle. As ZoS stated, it was the players fault for thinking two shuffle buffs were up because shuffle provides two shuffle icons...
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭

The reason why I post this thread is because there's always some salty people whisper me after I killed them , they said I am using shuffle exploit which they don't know how to use it, and they keep asking me how to do it.

We always see some good player running around and 20 people chase behind him, takes forever to kill him.

2.They are dodge rolling when people chase them so this prevent projectile hit them ( u can dodge projectile)

3. Almost every "Shuffle stack" player use bow as back bar , after dodge roll the increasing moving speed make your short distance attack fail. ( they already move out of your range when u attack them with wrecking blow , surprise attack , jabs and other main spammable short range dps skill )

4. U can't dmg them doesn't mean they dodge it, if a player with 7 impen gear and high healing vigor (18k tooltip) up all the time , how do u suppose to dmg them with your 5k wrecking blow tooltip dmg ? And lots of low dmg player in pvp blame this as "Shuffle stack ignore 100% of my attack "

5. Shuffle skill makes them immune to snare , so they can play their games on the rock with high mobility ( line of sight) which makes your attack failed.

This is how people "Shuffle stack", please stop asking how to shuffle stack after u read this thread.

Pure BS. Shuffle can be stacked, and you know it. Stop treating people like idiots. And I will advice ZOS to investigate you, cause probably you are exploiting.
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Zagnut123Zagnut123
    Zagnut123Zagnut123
    ✭✭✭✭

Pure BS. Shuffle can be stacked, and you know it. Stop treating people like idiots. And I will advice ZOS to investigate you, cause probably you are exploiting.

Do you have proof?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How is it that my Spectres Eye armour is giving me more dodge chance than it used to? Get real.
    PC EU
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lawl
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I put Shuffle on the bar for one of my PVE characters and went to Cyrodiil to level my alliance skill lines - I must not be doing it right because people were still able to kill her easily no matter how often I hit that button. I am a Shuffle Stack Fail. Guess I need to try some of those other tactics.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • vpadget9592b14_ESO

As of lately I am coming across more and more players Magic AND Stam based who are literally dodging EVERYTHING. This is more and more becoming an issue. These people know who they are. Stop it. Your ruining the game. To those protecting this bug your cheaters. Plain and simple. When I'm throwing everything I have at a guy who's engaged in battle with 4 others and I shoot so many spells that I go from 35k to empty I a row and none of hit is not luck on his part. It's called a bug/hack. ZOS has known as early as April and possibly sooner. It has not been fixed. They state they are working on it. 3 months and they can't or refuse to fix is rediculous. These people are not just dodge rolling or using los, distance ect. They are fully engaged in melee with another and getting near 100% of attacks on them dodged....we are not talking some scrub hitting on tooltip 5k. My tooltip on my sorc ranges from 11k to 14k. They take no damage...period. my penetration is maxed. Cc, weapons, spell resists....make all the excuses you want. Some of these people I use to destroy and now they are literally untouchable. FIX THIS BUG NOW ZOS!!!!! I WOULD POST HOW THRY DO IT BUT ZOS ALREADY KNOWS AND IS CLOSING AND DELETING ALL THREADS WHO POST HOW THRY DO IT.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As of lately I am coming across more and more players Magic AND Stam based who are literally dodging EVERYTHING. This is more and more becoming an issue. These people know who they are. Stop it. Your ruining the game. To those protecting this bug your cheaters. Plain and simple. When I'm throwing everything I have at a guy who's engaged in battle with 4 others and I shoot so many spells that I go from 35k to empty I a row and none of hit is not luck on his part. It's called a bug/hack. ZOS has known as early as April and possibly sooner. It has not been fixed. They state they are working on it. 3 months and they can't or refuse to fix is rediculous. These people are not just dodge rolling or using los, distance ect. They are fully engaged in melee with another and getting near 100% of attacks on them dodged....we are not talking some scrub hitting on tooltip 5k. My tooltip on my sorc ranges from 11k to 14k. They take no damage...period. my penetration is maxed. Cc, weapons, spell resists....make all the excuses you want. Some of these people I use to destroy and now they are literally untouchable. FIX THIS BUG NOW ZOS!!!!! I WOULD POST HOW THRY DO IT BUT ZOS ALREADY KNOWS AND IS CLOSING AND DELETING ALL THREADS WHO POST HOW THRY DO IT.

Pc or console?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    It's statistically improbable that a person can dodge 3 times in a row with 20% chance of dodge. yet I see it all the time.

.20 ^ 3 = .008, so less than 1% chance of dodging 3 attacks in a row.

assuming its not a client side cheat, i'm sure you can figure out how to stack to get 100% chance to dodge.
    Edited by twistedmonk on July 25, 2016 9:36AM
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like it explained to me how someone sitting on a horse can dodge 7 or so times in a row, someone on siege dodge 6 or 7 times in row, some one not dodge rolling, dodging everything under the sun. I am not saying this is all shuffle but there sure is something going on with dodge, maybe cheat engine I dunno, I seen it, my group has seen it we see it every day. 20% dodge chance still leave 80% no dodge. /shrug
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    qrichou wrote: »

I fermly dissagree and will explain why .
    What can be dodged or simply show the "missed" icon ?
    A fire ballista , yes a fire ballista , when you hit a player he/she takes dmg on impact and is burning but the flames seem to mis the burning player as do caltrops while they walk rolldodge thru them .

Scorging flare , used to uncloak and burn player and prevent them to enter cloak for x time , can an still is dodged and or missed
    Icecomet ,Dodged /missed

But what annoys me the most , is the fact that some players are still able to dodge the radiant destruction or make it mis .

So i think its real , its glitched and exploited

If you see MISSED instead of DODGED, that's not from shuffle. It usually means the person goes invisible, which is common counter for meteor. The other buff that causes MISSED beside cloak is certain old sets like Akatosh Blessing.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 25, 2016 3:12PM
  • twistedmonk
    twistedmonk
    ✭✭✭
    20% chance to dodge is clearly not working at 20%. in actual gameplay it's higher and only in PvP. Even on my low level stamina nightblade with shuffle I dodge more than 20%. I am definitely not a good player or cheating. so it seems to me broken. I dont cast it more than once unless its by fat fingering the keyboard.

but if people are dodging on horse, maybe all you have to do is have it on your hotbar ;)

and this is with shuffle only it seems. Using the nightblade's blur - that hardly ever dodges - which is what I would expect from 20% dodge rate.
    Edited by twistedmonk on July 25, 2016 4:31PM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG shuffle is bugged and dodging 90% I saw it with my own eyes, but never bothered to actually test it.

NO THE DODGE CHANCE IS EXACTLY 20%, until someone proves otherwise. My own test shows very close to 20% in a near 500 total hits test of light attack->skill-> bash cancel. I have yet to see a single piece of proof it's higher. (except a few lame videos showing people dodge rolling. WOW you dodged 3 in a row, big surprise.....)
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of shuffle altogether. Dodge needs to work like block. Reactive, as in you need to actively dodge to dodge anything. Then get rid of that STUPID increased dodge roll cost scale they implemented. I have suggested before that we remove vigor...on second though shuffle is not working as intended. So record shuffle replace with some other mechanic for medium tree active skill, and keep vigor as is. Problem resolved
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should NOT be able to spec 40k into stamina, wear medium armor, slot shuffle and vigor and be unkillable against hordes of players, and after said dodge spam turn around and wreck Someone in two seconds vuase you also have 5k weapon damage....NO ONE has that survivability and damage In one package except ALL stamina builds. When you have completed your dodge roll, there SHOULD be a window where you will get hit by a stun in between dodge rolls.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »
    OMG shuffle is bugged and dodging 90% I saw it with my own eyes, but never bothered to actually test it.

NO THE DODGE CHANCE IS EXACTLY 20%, until someone proves otherwise. My own test shows very close to 20% in a near 500 total hits test of light attack->skill-> bash cancel. I have yet to see a single piece of proof it's higher. (except a few lame videos showing people dodge rolling. WOW you dodged 3 in a row, big surprise.....)

This is kind of where I'm at with this^ Kind of surprised this thread is still going, lol.
    Baconlad wrote: »
    You should NOT be able to spec 40k into stamina, wear medium armor, slot shuffle and vigor and be unkillable against hordes of players, and after said dodge spam turn around and wreck Someone in two seconds vuase you also have 5k weapon damage....NO ONE has that survivability and damage In one package except ALL stamina builds. When you have completed your dodge roll, there SHOULD be a window where you will get hit by a stun in between dodge rolls.
    Please exaggerate more to try and prove a point. :|
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just curious, as i have never tested myself;

When you did the LA - Skill - Bash, would shuffle then make you dodge for example the Skill, but not the LA / Bash in the same sequence?

I was under the impression that it was never bugged, but that it gave that miss window, like the actual physical dodge roll does. So it would proc on 20% of your LA/Skill/Bash, but would then make all of them dodge, assuming you were quick enough, to get them all within the same calculation cycle of the server.

Can you confirm, that only one of the 3 simultanious hits, would be dodged?
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

Just curious, as i have never tested myself;

When you did the LA - Skill - Bash, would shuffle then make you dodge for example the Skill, but not the LA / Bash in the same sequence?

I was under the impression that it was never bugged, but that it gave that miss window, like the actual physical dodge roll does. So it would proc on 20% of your LA/Skill/Bash, but would then make all of them dodge, assuming you were quick enough, to get them all within the same calculation cycle of the server.

Can you confirm, that only one of the 3 simultanious hits, would be dodged?

In multiple occasions, the light attack was dodged but not skill+bash. There is no miss window
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it exists. Though I do scratch my head sometimes when a dude is not taking damage from 10 people. I run shuffle and bow on back bar with vigor too and you have to really time your dodge rolls. You can just spam it. You have to wait a fraction of a second to really get the most of it. Shuffle then animation cancel it will roll dodge. Then vigor animation cancel with roll dodge. It's the sustain that kills most people who try it, fail, then call others cheaters. My current build hits hard but lacks some sustain so I have to be extra careful and really use terrain to offset the cost of shuffle and roll dodge.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuffle Stacking is as real as Damage Overflow. In other words, it exists only in the minds of those who choose to believe it. People will believe anything for one of two reasons:
    1. They are afraid it may be true
    2. They want it to be true

The act of dodge rolling takes some semblance of player skill. It requires actually paying attention to what your opponent is doing, not just mashing dodge roll and everything magically misses. I've seen and experienced the results of failed dodge rolling countless times. Those that are likely to complain and accuse others of "shuffle stacking" are, in most cases, failed attempts to recreate another player's success. And in most cases, it's really a simple explanation: the person they saw doing it successfully was paying attention to their opponents and timing their dodge rolls, simply keeping shuffle active. The person who tried to recreate it spammed shuffle and mashed their dodge roll and failed.

Furthermore, this is a separate concept from Major Evasion. One is an active buff with two separate benefits. The other is an active combat mechanic. Neither the act of dodge rolling, nor the Major Evasion buff, will compliment the other. The only thing these two concepts have in common is the tendency to refer to them both as "dodge."
  • lokrian
    lokrian
    I find this funny since NB's have a skill that gives dodge chance etc and no one seems to give a *** about that, or it being exploited... or even knew it or shuffle existed in a viable form till some dude did a vid or stream with his new awsome build and it had shuffle in it.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lokrian wrote: »
    I find this funny since NB's have a skill that gives dodge chance etc and no one seems to give a *** about that, or it being exploited... or even knew it or shuffle existed in a viable form till some dude did a vid or stream with his new awsome build and it had shuffle in it.

I don't think shuffle is bad on nightblade, I have no problem killing nightblades with shuffle or double take. But shuffle is to strong on stam dk and stamplar because they have major mending. You only have a short burst window to burst them down and shuffle will almost always proc during that window. They are already so defensive as a class shuffle is just over the top for them. As for a shuffle stack that's not really a thing
  • lrizo
    lrizo
    ✭✭
    The whole point of shuffle was because magicka builds were complaining about stam builds that dodge roll endlessly, which was a stupid argument in the first place, because would you rather have some one keep dodge rolling and not putting out dps or someone that has a 20% dodge chance for projectiles for 20 seconds for a cheap cost without having to stop applying pressure? So really the people that complained about this stupid **** are the reason other stupid **** gets added to the game.

Whole point is that the game keeps getting ruined, or unbalanced, because one class *** about the top players in other classes.