Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have you or your character found love or BFF in Tamriel?

KrishakPanettier
KrishakPanettier
✭✭✭
Has your character found love in the world of Tamriel? Or, have you met a BFF in Tamriel worthy of calling a friend in real life that complete's you in your Tamriel world?
Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
-- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
Guild:
- Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
- Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
- Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
- Twitter: @ShadowExiles
- www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I still need to finish it, but in my next installment of the story of my characters, there certainly is a kind of love story between two of them.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • WingedCrusade
    WingedCrusade
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my closest friend's Khajiiti have both been betrothed happily and inseparable long since. :3
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! My RL boyfriend and I play ESO together and my main, Shizuko, is with him. ^.^
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • KPC13
    KPC13
    ✭✭
    Certainly not love nor really a BFF but I've made some pretty good friends from this, who I talk to every time we're both on.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already had my "love" before the game, and we play it together - and our main characters are together in the game as well :heart:

As for BFFs, I have gotten quite a few wonderful friends!! I am an avid RPer, which is how I've met 90% of my ESO friends. I've met so many fun, social people, and would highly recommend others to try having at least one RP guild. It's more personal, and less focus on the "game", which in turn adds to getting to know people better.
    Edited by NovaMarx on May 8, 2016 9:40PM
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    @NovaMarx that is awesome. Love to hear real life couples playing ESO together, would like to see more of it.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No :(