Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fluff - Death Upon Azura's Star

• LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Mumyo wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Abra wrote: »
    they managed to kill some vr7, vr5, vr2, level 34, 33, awsome fighting.

There's this thing called battle levelling? I forgot what it does...

Awesome editing, you took it next level !

It doesn't give you enough skill points for every passive and skill morph, or the alliance war passives that high ranks like yourselves have.

It's a nice video, but something from one of the CP campaigns would be a better demonstration of skill and ability against the multitude of different builds out there.

Why? The CP campaigns have serious balancing issues that don't exist on the no-cp.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing as your comment suggests non-CP does not suffer horrible balancing issues.

CP campaigns just have different balancing issues than non-CP.

Edit: Nice video fluff, it´s just i´m never going to like the non CP campaign. It´s just too slow and has the same problem that 1.5 had. My class (sorc) is a burst class that does not work well when dmg is too low to actually burst someone ;)

I disagree, the issues are way less simply because of percentage stacking and insane numbers. A wrong race easily gets u 500 spelldmg+ that u lack. Everything is a possible 1shot and everybody can spam their oneshots as much as they want. Stupidity is literally being rewarded. 50% of the cp dont work properly, look at thaumaturge for instance. And the more cp u get, it will grow like cancer along with the lag. But the issue the no cp gets is a tryhard balancing regarding cp. But at least the 16k incap strikes wont happen on no cp...

But nobody forces u to go there anyway. I enjoy my pvp here because its much closer to 1.5
    Thats were the personal taste kicks in.

Wait what race gives you spell damage?

New argonian buff inc!
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It doesn't give you enough skill points for every passive and skill morph, or the alliance war passives that high ranks like yourselves have.

It's a nice video, but something from one of the CP campaigns would be a better demonstration of skill and ability against the multitude of different builds out there.

Why? The CP campaigns have serious balancing issues that don't exist on the no-cp.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing as your comment suggests non-CP does not suffer horrible balancing issues.

Edit: Nice video fluff, it´s just i´m never going to like the non CP campaign. It´s just too slow and has the same problem that 1.5 had. My class (sorc) is a burst class that does not work well when dmg is too low to actually burst someone ;)

I disagree, the issues are way less simply because of percentage stacking and insane numbers. A wrong race easily gets u 500 spelldmg+ that u lack. Everything is a possible 1shot and everybody can spam their oneshots as much as they want. Stupidity is literally being rewarded. 50% of the cp dont work properly, look at thaumaturge for instance. And the more cp u get, it will grow like cancer along with the lag. But the issue the no cp gets is a tryhard balancing regarding cp. But at least the 16k incap strikes wont happen on no cp...

But nobody forces u to go there anyway. I enjoy my pvp here because its much closer to 1.5

Obviously he means the choice of, for instance, Dunmer vs Argonian for a mDK.

Dunmer is 7% fire damage and 9% mana... which with 501 CPs is a huge difference.
    Without the CPs, the difference is much, much smaller.
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

Dunmer is 7% fire damage and 9% mana... which with 501 CPs is a huge difference.

i dont know where you learned how to math but without the cp the diffirence is bigger than with the cp
    Edited by Tsar_Bogatyr on May 3, 2016 11:59PM
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i dont know where you learned how to math but without the cp the diffirence is bigger than with the cp

If CP scales your resource pools and you have a 9% racial passive increase, the CP player gets a bigger benefit. Same with the fire damage...
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

If CP scales your resource pools and you have a 9% racial passive increase, the CP player gets a bigger benefit. Same with the fire damage...

but cp scales ur base pool not the alredy modified stats, the stacking would be stupidly broken and illogical
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

CP indeed do scale your base pool. "Correct" race choice is more important on non-cp than it is on cp campaigns in terms of resources.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not directly, i meant a comparison between like Nord vs Highelf(max mag = dmg+ressource). The profit is so big, if u picked the wrong race u really suffer bigtime. On the no-cp the impact is way smaller.

As a redguard my profit from having 40k stamina is insane.
    On the No-CP i cant totally rely on my ressourcepool, i have to find ways independent of what race i am. I for instance use engine guardian and repentence.

On the CP campaign i have 300 regen less but have a way better regen overall because of adrenaline rush and i dont even use repentence or engine guardian.
    Edited by Mumyo on May 5, 2016 10:36AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not directly, i meant a comparison between like Nord vs Highelf(max mag = dmg+ressource). The profit is so big, if u picked the wrong race u really suffer bigtime. On the no-cp the impact is way smaller.

As a redguard my profit from having 40k stamina is insane.
    On the No-CP i cant totally rely on my ressourcepool, i have to find ways independent of what race i am. I for instance use engine guardian and repentence.

On the CP campaign i have 300 regen less but have a way better regen overall because of adrenaline rush and i dont even use repentence or engine guardian.

Which just isn´t true quite frankly said.

You´re lucky to play the best race/build combination possible on that campaign. Try building with a nord templar and achieving similar regen to yours.

Any non maxstat non reg race is going to be closer to an optimal race with CP involved because when everyone has a base increase to reg of 25% a 9% difference from race makes a smaller portion of the total regeneration value.
    The CP stat increases are calculated from base stat so the difference in total stats are also smaller with CPs involved (i.e.: 35k maxstat compared to 38k with cp is less of a relative difference than 27k to 30k without cp).
    The absolute difference stays the same while the statpool decreases which happens to widen the gap between nonstat and maxstat race.

CPs make race choice less important (and it´s still of tremendous benefit having the "correct" race for certain builds/playstyles). Every race imbalance gets multiplied if you´re "building on a budged" in the non CP campaign.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50