The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Errors and "no internet connection" issues after last patch

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
Since last week's maintenance (was there a patch as well?) I have been constantly kicked back to the login screen. This occurs when entering and exiting caves (including the Outlaws Refuge), mostly in Wrothgar but last night it occurred in Cyrodiil as well (Nisin Cave). I haven't noticed it in the main PvE area, but I haven't been there much at all lately so I can't say for certain.

Basically what happens is that it gets stuck on the loading screen - sometimes with the triple snake symbol also stuck. Then after about 3 or so minutes it will say "This may be an unusually long load time", but the triple snake will then start rotating. If I wait, it will usually give me the "unusually long" message again after a couple more minutes. And then it kicks me back to the start screen and says "please check your internet connection".

Secondly, I'm also getting issues even trying to login. I've had a few error codes, eg 301 (3:1:654:60) and 315 (3:3:425:0) where it gets stuck on the loading screen before the character select. And last night it kicked me while trying to load my character. Usually both require me to quit the game entirely and restart.

So as I said, this only started happening AFTER last week's maintenance.

Please fix; this is getting really annoying especially when using items like Crown Exp Scrolls and Psyjiic. I know the timer pauses when I'm offline but I'm sure it doesn't pause while I'm stuck in loading screens.

Also is the login/ password for Support different to these forums? Every time I try to login using what I'm 90% sure is the correct combination it's telling me I'm wrong.

Thanks.
Edited by LadyLethalla on May 2, 2016 11:01PM
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please could I get a response to at least the last question of my post? I'd like to post a Support ticket.(Sorry, not sure who else to direct this to.)

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER