The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited time items

Artemiss
Artemiss
Soul Shriven
DO limited time items ever become available again at some point down the road? or is it just a one shot hope your on that weekend or tough *** kinda of thing? I was in the hospital really sick and missed the Elven Hero Armor I really wanted.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure I've seen one come back around yet. Only thing we have to go on is past practice.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Artemiss
    Artemiss
    Soul Shriven
    I know that the Leopard and Black Panther came back around at one point but that was the only time ive ever seen that so I didn't know if it was just a special thing that they don't normally do.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be genuinely surprised if they didn't bring them back at some point, and this is why. They may gain some sales by making them seem more special and hard to get, but they also lose sales because people who want them and are willing to pay for them may simply be unable to login on the day (or few days) they're available.

I doubt it will happen often, maybe once a year or so. But it would be a very poor decision to go to all that effort making something players like and then only sell it once.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    they come around again, sooner or later. Good recovery!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The limited items will return at times,some already have.If it is "exclusive",it wont return.
    Edited by Volkodav on May 2, 2016 2:38AM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish they would bring the Black Panther back.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did bring some of the Senche back for the console launch I believe.

I think the idea is they will come back around but so far ZOS has been putting out new items rather than bringing back old ones.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."