Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Come Join the Bloodborne Rogues- All Players Welcome

ForlornBeliever
-The primary focus is PvE but PvP is also an option if that's your preference. With more members, we could have dedicated groups for either.

-Donations are appreciated but not required. We have a weekly lottery to help fund a trader as well.

-All alliances and levels are welcome.

-The main aspect is teamwork: having someone there to help you if you need or want it. Whether it be crafting, questing or PvP, etc, you can feel free to ask member.

-We are a werewolf guild but being one or becoming one is not mandatory, only an option if so desired. Charging members for bites is not permitted.

Anyone interested in joining, post your gamertag here and I'll invite you when I get on. If you have any questions feel free to ask as well.

Edited by ForlornBeliever on July 28, 2016 4:10PM
Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • ForlornBeliever
    I'm currently on right now if anyone wishes to join. Most of the info for the guild is already here in this thread but if you have any extra questions I can answer them for you.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • ForlornBeliever
    We currently have 9 members. One more and we will have access to the guild bank. Anyone interested in joining can leave their GT here or message me over live or in-game. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on August 30, 2015 9:50PM
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    I'm interested in joining your guild, however I have a question regarding the werewolf bite. Is there a prerequisite for it, such as having been in the guild for x amount of time, or am I able to get it out the gate? I'm not looking for a bite and running from the guild, but starting a fresh character and getting the werewolf tree to level with the character. I would definitely stay with the guild for the long haul, as an active member of the pack.
  • ForlornBeliever
    You can get a bite as soon as you join so long as there's someone with it available.
  • XxBoss1337xX
    XxBoss1337xX
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join gt is XxBoss1337xX
  • ForlornBeliever
    About half of us are werewolves now so we can bite more people at a higher rate. And considering that the in-game mail expires within 3 days, anyone interested in joining should either post here or message me via Live.
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    Interested in Joining

GT: GhastlySteve

I've been playing ESO for a while now, but I just got it for Xbox One about a month ago. (Before that, it was PC and then PS4) But I've mainly just been doing quests and admittedly a little grinding to get my rank back up.
    Edited by Ah_Rahgol on September 11, 2015 4:03PM
  • ForlornBeliever
    Any level is welcome too. Probably should have put that in the original post. Anyway, I can invite you a bit later. Can't get on currently.
  • ForlornBeliever
    Did not realize that different factions could join the same guild. We're still small so we may get more people/characters from other factions. Right now the majority are Aldmeri Dominion, however, we are now open to Ebonheart and Daggerfall as well.
  • rc567
    rc567
    I'm mostly Ebonheart but I'm interested in your guild. GT= rc567
  • Sinfee
    Sinfee
    Soul Shriven
    Interested

GT- Sinfee
  • ForlornBeliever
    Bout to get on if anyone is interested. Been slacking off a bit in recruitment so we're still a bit shy of enough people to unlock the guild store. Just msg me over Live or post here if you're interested or have questions.
  • ForlornBeliever
    We now have the 50 members needed for a guild store.
  • ForlornBeliever
    We now have 58 members and counting
  • zorua9
    zorua9
    Soul Shriven
    I believe we now have a guild store, I don't know where though......
    The random Aussie bloke. I just want your hugs!
  • ForlornBeliever
    zorua9 wrote: »
    I believe we now have a guild store, I don't know where though......

The store can be accessed from any Banker.

• ForlornBeliever
    Up to 65 members now. Always looking for more. Leave your GT here if interested in joining.
  • ForlornBeliever
    We continue to grow, even if a bit slowly. :-) Hoping to start guild activities and we will starting a weekly lottery as well.
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on April 11, 2016 2:11AM
  • ForlornBeliever
    Up to 72 members. Always looking for more.
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on May 2, 2016 5:22PM
  • ForlornBeliever
    We're up to 80 members now. If you're interested in joining or have any questions about the guild, please ask.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Would you be interested in a merge with us, guild is called blackhands of sithis and our new expansion guild is called the sithis lords.
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    If not it's ok I just thought I'd ask.
  • ForlornBeliever
    Always looking for more active players.
  • ForlornBeliever
    We're currently holding steady in the mid-80s. Just post here if you're interested or curious.
  • DeanHavoc
    DeanHavoc
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox ID Dean Havoc, I would like to join and become a werewolf too plz
  • ForlornBeliever
    @DeanHavoc : Invite sent
  • IMasterMario
    Gt: IMasterMario
  • ForlornBeliever
    @IMasterMario : Invite sent
  • ForlornBeliever
    We've hit 90 members and counting.
  • Viiolett
    Viiolett
    Soul Shriven
    GT ElektraTessa

I'm only CP 38 but I'd like to get into PvP soon ..