Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good looking heavy armour for male High Elf

Akevoriath
Akevoriath
✭✭✭
I just want to see some opinions on what armour looks good on high elf, I've noticed that some look a bit weird because whenever I equip heavy armour it turns my characters arms into thin noodles but leaves the torso size relatively the same so it looks strange and not appealing, if you guys could give me some recommendations and some pictures I would be grateful :smile:
  • v_VendettA_v
    v_VendettA_v
    ✭✭
    The best way to have what you looking for is to craft styles yourself or having someone craft them for you. it depends on what kind of style u are looking for, barbarik, elvish, DC style or kajit etc.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    www.esofashion.com is good for seeing what things will look like.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    JuZ wrote: »
    www.eso-fashion.com

• Akevoriath
    Akevoriath
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, the only problem with that is that the armours look different on Altmer than they do on the generally more thickset human races (or even Argonians and Khajit) want to see what the Aldmeri Dominion Alliance style looks like on an elf but there is only one picture on that website and it's not very helpful. If anyone has a High Elf character with Aldmeri Dominion Alliance armour would you please post some screenshots?
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to try something like imperial or mercenary, these two make you look big eventhough you made a thin character since they cover up big parts of your body (mercenary heavy legs cover up your legs, imp shoulders make you look muscled). But if you have alot of gold to spend, definetly go for something like covenant or dominon heavy with the mercenary legs. Malacath is also very good at making you look buff af ;)
    Edited by FerrumnCutem on May 1, 2016 8:04PM
  • thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My personal favourite is Xivkyn.
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Ancient Elf for my Mers.