Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mag Sorc Emperor Run

Marshaljm
I am a v16 mag sorc looking to get emperor but I don't know if I need to change my build or not. If anyone has a build for an emp run that'd be great if you could share it!
Edited by Marshaljm on April 27, 2016 7:53PM
  • LordSidious
    LordSidious
    ✭✭✭
    Skills:
    An unreal amount of time to farm Alliance Points.

Gear:
    5 piece AP, 3 piece AP.
    Jewelry: AP necklace and rings

Mundus:
    Farm AP

I really have no idea what a good build would be for Emperor, but whatever gets you the most AP.
    Admiral of the Salty Swordsmen
    "A man of the seas and I captain I be, 'ole Pinkbeard, a many booty I please."

Xbox One NA - Aldmeri Dominion
    Gamertag: Bogeh
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Shield stacking will make any endeavor ez
    Edited by Serenityx on April 28, 2016 3:28PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pick a small campaign that's one faction dominated. Azura. Haderus.

Get friends and alts in the same campaign, but different faction (one of the non dominant factions).

Exploit AP defense ticks on a keep way out in the middle of nowhere with your friends for hours.

Rotate emperor amongst said friends above.

Laugh at ZOS for having the worst MMO designers in the industry. Repeat, until ZOS decides to remove defensive ticks or something stupid.
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marshaljm wrote: »
    I am a v16 mag sorc looking to get emperor but I don't know if I need to change my build or not. If anyone has a build for an emp run that'd be great if you could share it!

If you can kill a variety and multitude of players on said server, you probably don't need to make any drastic changes.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you manage to get emperor, dont be a baddie and go regen/sustain/tank like so many other scrubs have.

Full on damage spec, raw unadulterated DPS output. Det, Bats, Shields, Impulse, Boundless, Mines, all of it.

shoot for 4k+ buffed spell damage, and a magicka pool of at least 40k before emp bonuses. (my emp build runs 3900 SD and 67k magicka and still has 2700 regen, and my dets, frags, and mines will literally one shot players)

Sorc emperors are by far the strongest if played correctly, closely followed by DKs.
    Edited by Rylana on April 29, 2016 1:13PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  •  Marshaljm
    What is your sorc build? My stats aren't close to that and I'm a high elf using v16 5 kags, 3 vicious death, and 3 willpower. I have around 300 cp and use destro/resto
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    If you manage to get emperor, dont be a baddie and go regen/sustain/tank like so many other scrubs have.

Full on damage spec, raw unadulterated DPS output. Det, Bats, Shields, Impulse, Boundless, Mines, all of it.

shoot for 4k+ buffed spell damage, and a magicka pool of at least 40k before emp bonuses. (my emp build runs 3900 SD and 67k magicka and still has 2700 regen, and my dets, frags, and mines will literally one shot players)

Sorc emperors are by far the strongest if played correctly, closely followed by DKs.

You're gonna create a monster! Don't tell them this! Also make sure not to let them know that your Emp-buffed Stamina Pool allows flexibility to cast Evasion for dodge chance, causing tons of zergs attacks to miss you, and indirectly strengthening each shield...
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marshaljm wrote: »
    What is your sorc build? My stats aren't close to that and I'm a high elf using v16 5 kags, 3 vicious death, and 3 willpower. I have around 300 cp and use destro/resto
    He's duel wielding swords. It's impossible to get more then 3k unbuffed SD with a staff and have half decent regen. not sure the sets he's wearing. I personally hate duel wield and use a staff with pretty much what you said your wearing.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• kinggingernator
    kinggingernator
    ✭✭✭
    Duel wield with inner light on front bar and emp means frags hitting 20k+. I like.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    All you need is no-life and someone else on the other side of the world to play on your account when you sleep.
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]