The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Never-ending Load screens

Alpharos7
Alpharos7
✭✭✭
So I am currently suffering from never-ending loading screens. I am in Elden Root, and cannot access the middens nor access the portal for the mages guild quest. When I try, I just get a never-ending load screen. Really not fun. Any help please? My internet is fine and I have hard-reset my ps4 several times.
PS5 EU (UK) 668CP - Avid Roleplayer and Elder Scrolls fan!

Kurog Gularz - Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
Ancano Galerion - High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
Manabi Zenammu - Dark Elf - Magicka Dragonknight
Warlock Necros - High Elf Vampire - Magicka Nightblade
Rajirr Nightclaw - Khajit - Stamina Nightblade
Drifa Deathweaver - Nord - Stamina Necromancer
Aurodil - High Elf - Magicka Templar
Mother Daenia - Breton - Stamina Warden
Souless-Robot - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
Ursine Wildheart - Nord - Stamina Warden
He'lea Asakale - Imperial - Stamina Templar
Necrosa Corpse-Caller - High Elf - Magicka Necromancer
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    Turn off the PS4. Press and hold the power button on the console for seven seconds until you hear two beeps then let go. After plugging in the controller, select "Rebuild Database." This does not delete anything, and despite the message saying it can take hours, it really only takes 30 seconds to 1 minute.