The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ninja Nerf

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ninja nerf!
Edited by Waffennacht on December 4, 2016 8:26PM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Americanfunguy
    Americanfunguy
    ✭✭✭

With the new up coming werewolf dire wolves, the morkuldin set, and theoretically maw of the infernal set, you have the basis of a non sorcerer pet build. Inherently these moves lend towards a stamina build. Im also typically a more "tanky" player.

I don't see this working at all. The new WW pets sound cool and I personally love pact leader (as is stands today) but morkuldin doesn't have a health bar so hardly counts as a pet, more so this means you can have a total of three pets, and I expect the dire wolves to have something around 15k hp. This is definitely a stamina based pet build but it would be for *** and giggles, not serious content.
    Flawless Conqueror 6 times over.
    All HM clears and PvE titles - Angler.
    PvP all factions.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja nerf
    Edited by Waffennacht on December 4, 2016 8:27PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you enjoy using the bow, a Bosmer would be a great racial choice. Their hefty amount of stamina regeneration makes up a bit for the intrinsically lackluster Templar resource management, and for roleplaying purposes (if that's your sort of thing) the bow and "pet" combination works wonderfully. Bosmer are great with bows and they have the ability to "command" animals.

I have not used the skill much myself, but perhaps the summoning spiders skill from the Undaunted line could add to your pet group. It requires a synergy, I believe, to activate the spiders, but it's something to think about.
  • Americanfunguy
    Americanfunguy
    ✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht the Mork is a chance prock, the maw is a chance prock. My issue with this is the idea, is that it sounds highly unreliable. I love using the maw set, and I've used mork, putting them together would make it seems like you have a decent amount of uptime, but if you use a combat log addon, you can see the actual dps they bring is quite minimal. With sets like hundings, the damage is always there. Unreliability is my issue with this, as sorcerer can 100% uptime on pets, it does not seem worth it.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the idea, and I'll play around with it myself, but my goal in the game is constantly improving in the hardest content, meaning dps for pve and burst sustain in pvp.

So it comes down to personal preference. Don't let me stop you if this is what you want to do.
    Edited by Americanfunguy on April 29, 2016 1:19PM
    Flawless Conqueror 6 times over.
    All HM clears and PvE titles - Angler.
    PvP all factions.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If MorkSword and the new direwolves proc the hunt leader set, that might be fun. Could run 5 mork and 5 Hunt Leader with some Hunt Leader Jewelry.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja nerf
    Edited by Waffennacht on December 4, 2016 8:27PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds