Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most op class 1vX

• Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc
    just kidding... but why no option for stam sorc?

You're right though, stam templar has the tools for 1vX now. Maelstrom 2h + vigor + major mending + purify + double dipping dots + shuffle = recipe for success.

imho all of those make stamplars a great duel and small scale class. 1vX, though is 90% about making half of the X ewaste their actions while you focus a single target. imho stamplars still don't have it easy. you just cannot rolldodge/sprint into the sunset 1.6 style
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorcs are NOT the most OP 1vX class. You want to argue 1v1, ok then maybe. At one point in the game's history, yes they were. Not anymore.

• ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc
    Makkir wrote: »
    Mag Sorcs are NOT the most OP 1vX class. You want to argue 1v1, ok then maybe. At one point in the game's history, yes they were. Not anymore.

Do you play the same game that we do? lol
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    just kidding... but why no option for stam sorc?

You're right though, stam templar has the tools for 1vX now. Maelstrom 2h + vigor + major mending + purify + double dipping dots + shuffle = recipe for success.

imho all of those make stamplars a great duel and small scale class. 1vX, though is 90% about making half of the X ewaste their actions while you focus a single target. imho stamplars still don't have it easy. you just cannot rolldodge/sprint into the sunset 1.6 style

All of that plus auto snare and bone shield sounds pretty powerful to me for 1vX. Zos is weird, if they don't want us to 1vX why do they keep strengthening our ability to do exactly that...
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc
    All classes are good, but I think it will be easier to 1vx on a sorc since they're tanky, mobile, and hit pretty hard.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the Magicka NB cloak disconect thing. It seems like everyone has mage light I don;t get how these NBS are just cloaking a way. I can't , maybe its my so called skill level but how are you setting up your cloak so you are getting away every time? I get maybe fear but just simply cloaking? I haven't seen anything that works on a immovable potion streak spamming sorc however. Soo tanky and unlimited movability seems like they would be the best choice to me. Never mind their damage with monster sets clever alch and viscious death etc etc. Its funny that cloak gets so much grief when I seem to be spotted so much. Must be something I am doing.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wheres stam sorc? Nobody would ever choose, but dont act like zeni and forget them completely :D
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    I don't get the Magicka NB cloak disconect thing. It seems like everyone has mage light I don;t get how these NBS are just cloaking a way. I can't , maybe its my so called skill level but how are you setting up your cloak so you are getting away every time? I get maybe fear but just simply cloaking? I haven't seen anything that works on a immovable potion streak spamming sorc however. Soo tanky and unlimited movability seems like they would be the best choice to me. Never mind their damage with monster sets clever alch and viscious death etc etc. Its funny that cloak gets so much grief when I seem to be spotted so much. Must be something I am doing.

"Getting away every time" would be an exxageration for any class. But Shadow Image helps quite a lot.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Stamblade can pull the ugliest *** off in 1vX. Crit Rush > Soul Harvest is almost a oneshot already, and with all these ult passives for nightblades, you can have pretty much 100% uptime on your soul harvest. Incapacitating Strike will change the game for sure - with less ult gain of course. :)
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    Makkir wrote: »

Do you play the same game that we do? lol

lot longer than you
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyssia wrote: »
    Stamblade can pull the ugliest *** off in 1vX. Crit Rush > Soul Harvest is almost a oneshot already, and with all these ult passives for nightblades, you can have pretty much 100% uptime on your soul harvest. Incapacitating Strike will change the game for sure - with less ult gain of course. :)

Gotta agree, I totally thought it was not an ultimate because I see it used so often during a single battle
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc
    I'm pretty sure most people who voted for magicka nb think of proxy/soul tether a large group with VD is 1vX.

It is not that is zerg bustering or ganking if you prefer.

Pretty sure the Poll should be

1. Magicka sorc
    2. Stam nb
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...