Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus on PS4

thefndodge
I have a question for PS4 players with ESO Plus. I tried looking up this question and saw some contradicting answers.

I am a new player and would like to extend my current ESO Plus membership which will expire in a few more days.

Do I have to wait for my current ESO Plus to expire before purchasing another month on the Playstation store? Or would my membership be extended if I were to purchase another month right now before my current membership expires?

Can PS4 players purchase multiple months of ESO up front?

Thank you.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just automatically renews until you cancel
  • thefndodge
    It just automatically renews until you cancel

Thank you! I didn't realize that it was a subscription and it would be auto-renewed. I assumed I was buying it on a one month a la carte basis.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its easy to cancel as well which is good.
  • BucFanJKE
    BucFanJKE
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't there used to be options for more than a month at a time? I only see a one month option. IIRC there was longer subs that netted you more crowns overall.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's discounts for buying multiple months on PC, but not on PS4 or xbone