Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How the veterank rank removal will affect me?

Nublo
Nublo
Soul Shriven
Hi, my name is nublo and I' d like to ask you something...

The thing is, I got my main character, the one and I have been playing for all this time (almost 2 years) vet 16, sadly, it only has 80 cp in each category (240 cp in total), the thing is... when the brotherhood comes, what will happen to me? I have read that you will grant only 40 cp so... will I be level cp120? you basicaly downgrade me to veteran 12? will you force me to farm in craglorn too as I had to do when there wasnt even one dlc? I alredy asked this question in the official thread and a guy called @MissBizz told me this...
@Nublo They previously stated you WILL be able to wear the gear you currently have (they mentioned that at Pax East most recently) Apparently that is missing from the patch notes though. (Or at least I can't find it at all)

Previous @ZOS_RichLambert had mentioned you would get those bonus CP and IF you could still not wear the gear you currently already do (VR16 for you) you would get excess CP to ensure you could. So you should actually be given 40 bonus points PLUS another 40 to ensure you can still wear your current gear.

I think they covered what generally will happen for most people in the patch notes, as with the catchup system I'm not even sure you can get to VR16 without getting 160 CP.

I just want an official answer because if you are basicaly downleveling me I'm quitting my subscription and leaving the game forever, I can only play on weekends and I have no time to level up again and again.

Thanks in advange. Nulbo
PC EU EP

PRAISE VIVEC N'WAH!