The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 EU vet 4 DC/AD Hoping to find a friend to play with!

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there. :smile:

Redguard Nightblade seeks a (mature) friend to quest with, PvE (probably including some PvE in Cyrodiil) - so group & public dungeons, world bosses, dolmens, quests, fishing, whatever you like (just no straight PvP). I've finished most of Grahtwood and have started Greenshade. I currently have ESO Plus as well, so am doing the DLC - but if you don't, that's fine.
Note that I'm in a "stupid" timezone (ie Australia east coast) so I'm at GMT +9.
I am a Master Provisioner and Alchemist, and am working toward getting the Blacksmithing and Tailoring Masters as well.
Edited by LadyLethalla on April 27, 2016 12:18AM
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I am also on PS4/EU and happy to play with you if you play with the Aldmeri Faction

I am also currently on a weird timezone (Taiwan).

I have a Sorcerer vet 1, and a Nightblade vet 1 and a Dragonknight 25

Group dungeons, world bosses, dolmen, quests are all ok with me!
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My starting zone was Daggerfall... but is that still a problem? Isn't it cross faction now?
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER