The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

More than one trait on a peice?

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
Quick question, can you place more than one trait on a weapon or armour? The thought just occurred to me..

Best Answer

• TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not possible.

The only items in the game that have 2 traits are looted rare sets, most of them are useless ..the Master weapons from Dragonstar Arena and Maelstrom Arena are good though.

Thought so...while I'm at it how do people get two mundus effects? I saw a friend have 2 on a character sheet image he posted on Xbox, and a quick web search yeilded nothing.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought so...while I'm at it how do people get two mundus effects? I saw a friend have 2 on a character sheet image he posted on Xbox, and a quick web search yeilded nothing.
    Twice-Born Star craftable set, located in upper Craglorn. It requires 9 traits researched on an item, before you can craft it ...

(2 items) Adds 1064 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
    (4 items) Adds 967 Max Magicka
    (5 items) Allows you to have two Mundus Stone Boons at the same time.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twiceborn
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twice-Born Star craftable set, located in upper Craglorn. It requires 9 traits researched on an item, before you can craft it ...

Got 8 on the stuff I use but I haven't visited Craglorn yet... Thanks
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭

Got 8 on the stuff I use but I haven't visited Craglorn yet... Thanks

Haha sorry not 8, I meant 6/7
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, you have 15 days on the 7th trait for each one, then 30 days on both the 8th and 9th traits (assuming you have the 4th passive, otherwise its 55 days*). So, figure on about 4 to 6 months before you can make the set in the 7 pieces plus weapons that you use.

*I don't know the exact amount of time if you don't have the last passive unlocked, and the 55 days is with ESO Plus on my account.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twice-Born Star is good for damage dealer builds with 50%+ crit chance with The Thief and The Shadow mundus. It is in general best to get Julianos (requires 6 traits learned and access to Wrothgar DLC).

I don't know how good of a set it is, if you don't run a dot build on top of the crit chance. When I tested it on my templar, my dps ping ponged between mediocre and awesome, making it the outcome unreliable - but my crit chance was below 50% when I tested it.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

So, you have 15 days on the 7th trait for each one, then 30 days on both the 8th and 9th traits (assuming you have the 4th passive, otherwise its 55 days*). So, figure on about 4 to 6 months before you can make the set in the 7 pieces plus weapons that you use.

*I don't know the exact amount of time if you don't have the last passive unlocked, and the 55 days is with ESO Plus on my account.

6 months is no problem! Long-term goals keep me motivated, and when you get there.....OOH YEAH!!!