The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is someone cornering the market of Nightwood?

agn231
agn231
✭✭✭
Is someone out there buying up all the Nightwood? Seems to have dried up in my guilds and prices have gotten really high at the guild stores. Just curious if anyone else has noticed. It's a buyers marked for ruby ash now.
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA/DC
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how. You can farm a stack of 100 Raw Nightwood in 5 minutes in the second to last Gold Zone. I did this the other night, gained 150 nightwood and almost 180 Void Cloth in less than 20 minutes running around Gold instance Alikir.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to go to Craglorn for the chance to pick up nirn, but it's slower than the gold zone imo. Interesting that the stores are currently sold out.
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, very plentiful to farm (in the right zones); that's why I'm confused about the rising prices I've observed at guild stores.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agn231 wrote: »
    Yep, very plentiful to farm (in the right zones); that's why I'm confused about the rising prices I've observed at guild stores.

Because the Wrothgar no longer provides v14 mats, many speculated this would increase the prices on v14 mats. Even though I don't see why, but apparently it is.

I just ran to craglorn for 5 min and got enough mats for my writs.

With the rising prices of mats and temps, Im more than ever farming. If I can get one gold temp from a stack, I've earned approx x3 amount of gold in the same amount of time doing other ventures.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because the Wrothgar no longer provides v14 mats, many speculated this would increase the prices on v14 mats. Even though I don't see why, but apparently it is.

With the rising prices of mats and temps, Im more than ever farming. If I can get one gold temp from a stack, I've earned approx x3 amount of gold in the same amount of time doing other ventures.

Good point. I should probably start stocking up. With DB release going to need a ton of mats for new armor.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool I have 12 stacks in my bank time to under coat people.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

The thought was for writs as you still need those mats for the writs and most don't want to go to Orsinium and Craglorn .
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »

The thought was for writs as you still need those mats for the writs and most don't want to go to Orsinium and Craglorn .
    bryanhaas wrote: »

Not everyone can even go to orsinium at that as well.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    I also have stacks upon stacks of nightwood in the family guild bank. I would get loads of them when farming for nirncrux or v16 mats in wrothgar (since 4/5 of the nodes were nightwood vs. ruby ash). Maybe now is a great time for me to offload some of it and open a few more storage slots!