The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"including a new District capture system for Imperial City"

Duiwel
Duiwel
✭✭✭✭✭
How awesome is this?
@Duiwel:
Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    its little bit too late.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should have been that way from the begining.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Redn3ck
    Redn3ck
    Any word on being able to inner alliance duel yet? That's long over do as well...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now they only need to get rid of the mobs and the annoying roaming bosses and it'll finally be a pvp dlc like promised.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    its little bit too late.

Why ? No it's not too late.

I totally thrilled about this.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it isn't too late. Sheesh.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add a bit more for stone rewards, put some motiff's or something in there so i can actually use my stones for stuff.

Everytime you kill a player he drops a faction insignia, 1000 can be traded for a chapter of that alliances style motif, or something like that.
    PS4 EU DC

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have GOT to remove at least half the mobs. And put a damn cap on the amount of players coming in. Otherwise its going to be another *** playground for zergs. They *** up HARD with the imperial city...hard
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say no more than ten for each faction in each zone. That's it. Or maybe even eight, two groups? I don't think that's too much to ask for
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have the oppertunity to do something awesome here, im eager to c what will happen
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add a bit more for stone rewards, put some motiff's or something in there so i can actually use my stones for stuff.

Everytime you kill a player he drops a faction insignia, 1000 can be traded for a chapter of that alliances style motif, or something like that.
    They said their adding new things to buy with tel Var when they drop DB.

Also this should had been in at the start and you would have probably kept more PVPErs by now @ZOS.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    I'd say no more than ten for each faction in each zone. That's it. Or maybe even eight, two groups? I don't think that's too much to ask for
    I don't see them doing that because people will complain they can't go to the district *cough cough PVE cough Cough * .Morr than likely they might do something like 40 for each faction .

Am starting to think this will be once a week thing or a daily that people can signed up for and compete for rewards.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    How awesome is this?

Its something that was supposed to have been in the Imperial City from the start but got removed. Zenimax really screwed up the Imperial City making it a gank fest...I think the old boy is dead. Zenimax basically needs to do a complete overhaul of the Imperial City in my opinion because right now its a dead zone.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Complete overhaul! There never should have been ducking quests in the first place!
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could remove all sense of "servers" and have it operate like a battleground, que for a battle against a set amount of enemy players. I would live there forget cyrodil
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC should also be a separate campaign, it's annoying when half the pvp server is in IC farming mobs or endlessly running the 10m between spawns in arena to kill the same exactly players for 6 hours a day getting no ap and serving no purpose.
    PS4 EU DC