The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple Tickets for my account

Daladier
Daladier
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JanS @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_SeanF
I have submitted 7-8 tickets on regards to my account being hacked and all my gold taken off of it. Ive tried calling your customer support line during business hours, and ive gotten no response, no confirmation about my tickets being put in. Poor customer service at this rate. Please get back to me
  • Exilecute
    Exilecute
    Dude they're so busy during rush hours. Immediately cans you off to a voicemail message. Got treated the same all I want to know is which hotmail my userid is attached to and they can't even provide such a simple and quick easy assessment over the phone call.

Those ladies that pick up are awfully rude. I don't even get to finish what I say.

" Hi, I'm looking for help with my Elder Scrolls Online account-" "Lady: one moment" ..uh okay "automaton: please call this number: 4105683200"

Come to think of it why bother having a phone service at all? Why..

Anyways this was a rant in relation to you mentioning poor customer service.