Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant play (again)

• TheCatataFish
    Guys for a lot of cases Advanced Systemcare is causing the problem!
    CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: Each time I log to a character on PC EU server between the hours of 18:00 GMT to 21:00 GMT, I get kicked to the login screen.
    The issue is less severe but still there.

It has nothing to do with the advanced systemcare for me.
    The DDOS mitigation system is the cause of the issue.
    The fix which was implemented(I assume that a fix has already been implemented) only partially fixed it.
    There is a need for a new & better fix.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Guys does anyone can confirm that re-installing the Windows 10 will fix this? I saw some treads on forum with such solution.

ZOS please update here something for us, we would like to know if there is any solution already for this issue or not. Also please let us know what will you do with people who has this issue, as they missed many hours of anniversary XP boost for example?
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • TheCatataFish
    ad4mss wrote: »
    Guys does anyone can confirm that re-installing the Windows 10 will fix this? I saw some treads on forum with such solution.

ZOS please update here something for us, we would like to know if there is any solution already for this issue or not. Also please let us know what will you do with people who has this issue, as they missed many hours of anniversary XP boost for example?

I did it and I'm able to play again.
    CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10
  • navigante.annalisab16_ESO
    ad4mss wrote: »

I did it too and i can play again...i install back just drivers and CCleaner and i can get in game, even if still have some problems of disconnection time by time...but not like before that i cannot stay logged for more than 2 second.

Hope this will help you too,
    Cya.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for support, I will try out this. Wish me luck.
  • Redrixs
    Redrixs
    ✭✭
    Same thing for me...PLEASE fix this thing...its been going on for 2 weeks now.....
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now CS asking for one more game consultant report...
    I sent like 5 reports already.
    I'm done with sending reports.

The issue is at your side not mine.
    "Unable to connect to game server"(PC EU) - each time I login a character between the hours of 16:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT.
    There is no doubt that you are limiting my play time either by purpose or not deliberately.
    I suggest to unban my ip in those hours and/or fix the DDOS mitigation issue.
    You are treating me like the attacker due to this buggy DDOS mitigation system... :/
    It's not so hard to unban an ip or fix a DDOS mitigation system...

Solve it.

Incident: 160305-000882
    Edited by Universe on April 18, 2016 12:59AM
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, now I can't even play in 12:30 GMT ???
    Fix this game...
    I will remind you of this until it gets fixed.
    Edited by Universe on April 15, 2016 12:41PM
  • TheCatataFish
    Lord wrote: »
    Fix this game...

Are you using Advanced Systemcare?
  • welshman666
    welshman666
    Soul Shriven
    I was using ASC and uninstalled it, it had been on to long to restore to a windows sate without it on, but nothing changed,was going to reinstall windows from scratch but before that I ran the free-ware programs Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Wise Registry Cleaner, I have now accessed the game for the first time in 18+ days, don't know if the problem will reoccur or not but will let you know, just in case this helps anyone else
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord wrote: »
    Fix this game...

Are you using Advanced Systemcare?

No.
    Thanks for trying to help though :)

The issue has not been resolved for me.
  • Amaiana
    Amaiana
    ✭✭
    Is there a solution in sight? It is not funny, I cannot play since days.. always throw me out of the game after 2 seconds..
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Amaiana wrote: »
    Is there a solution in sight? It is not funny, I cannot play since days.. always throw me out of the game after 2 seconds..

Actually there is a confirmed solution by few people and my self too. If you run Windows 10, re-installing, refreshing system fix this issue. I asked before about if this helps, and people wrote yes it is. I did it with my system and now I can play TESO back again without any issues. You should try this too.
  • Amaiana
    Amaiana
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your answer. But this is not the solution for me. I dont like to re-install my system, it is not my fault that the client is broken. I play with the 64bit client now and it works fine.