Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Exchange, Red Nirn Reserve and Dead Nirn Dealers Trading Guilds

ElfFromSpace
ElfFromSpace
✭✭✭✭
Elder Scrolls Exchange is the leading guild of a large network of trade & mercantile guilds with the goal of advancing the economy of The Elder Scrolls Online by enabling an open and social community for all types of players to sell their merchandise. We currently have 3 divisions of our trade network. All of the guilds are cross alliance, but each is established in a separate one. Please message IN GAME for invites, since the forum thread is only monitored periodically!

Elder Scrolls Exchange - Established in the Aldmeri Dominion, ESE is an economics guild for experienced merchants who are interested in playing the competitive market. We ask members for 5k in donations (gold or items) per week, optional for members with 50K in sales+purchases. We also have a 5 day inactivity policy. Our guild trader is currently located in Reaper's March, Rawl'kha. More details at tiny.cc/esepolicy
For an invite message: @Rushinator @Makarion or @Glarin87 THIS GUILD USUALLY HAS A WAITLIST TO GET IN

Red Nirn Reserve - Established in the Ebonheart Pact, RNR is a mercantile guild for casual players. We are one of the largest and most active mercantile guilds in EP. Our guild trader is usually located in Mournhold, Deshaan.
For an invite message @SamuriGamer or @Makarion

Dead Nirn Dealers - Established in the Daggerfall Covenant, DND is a mercantile guild for casual players. We are one of the largest and most active mercantile guilds in DC. Our guild trader is currently located in Wayrest.
For an invite message @RexLupis or @Thraezel

We also provide members with a forum at elderscrollsalliance.com including extensive sales tips, and a teamspeak. We do weekly raffles in each guild, guild events and more.

We provide our members with more than just a store to sell from. We offer sales advice, marketing knowledge, farming strategies, and more! If you aren't yet a successful merchant, we'll turn you into one.

Elder Scrolls Exchange welcomes you to join our mercantile guild network to advertise your crafting skills, sell your merchandise from our stores, and gain some valuable knowledge to help you become a successful merchant.

DO NOT POST HERE FOR INVITE! Thread is monitored as time allows, faster invites by messaging.

Edited by ElfFromSpace on July 19, 2017 1:49PM
Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • JJSerrault
    Howdy, Elf!

I'd like to request an invitation to join Elder Scrolls Exchange.

I'm a very active trader and an aspiring master crafter. I always have stuffs to sell, be it the crafted products, raw materials, dropped set items, or other things.

Please send an invitation to @JJSerrault when there's an empty seat in the guild. I'm looking forward for your invitation.

Best regards,
    Jacques
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll send you a request in game later for the EP guild. ^_^ Looking to replace a dead trading guild.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I got all the people from the old thread invited! Except the X-box one players.

This thread if for PC recruiting ONLY. There was an Xbox guild with the same name founded by one of our former members, however we do not share any leadership, nor can I get you in touch for an invite. I hope the guild is doing well.

In other notes, Red Nirn Reserve and Dead Nirn Dealers both have openings today! ESE is on a waitlist that takes a couple days to get in the guild.
  • Kyros
    Kyros
    ✭✭
    i sent two letters igame to @elffromspace and @dustinoverfield2 but they not answering me...

also i whispering to @ElfFromSpace he was in online mode but he also didnt answer

i am experienced trader and need an invite to ESE please
    @thisistony
    Edited by Kyros on October 12, 2015 11:05AM
  • Kyros
    Kyros
    ✭✭
    thanks for invite! :)
  • jaggzona
    jaggzona
    Soul Shriven
    Add @Jaggzona to ESE pls & thank you!
  • LowphatKefir
    LowphatKefir
    Soul Shriven
    @croland would love an invite to the Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Kyros
    Kyros
    ✭✭
    hey why you kick me from the guild without any reason or messages? :/
  • DeadDealer
    DeadDealer
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, id like to be a part of all three guilds!
    i am a goodtrader, alread y in the Red Nirn Reserve

@KseniaGaba
    thanks! :)
    Edited by DeadDealer on October 19, 2015 10:26PM
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kyros wrote: »
    hey why you kick me from the guild without any reason or messages? :/

I don't know, and can't tell since I don't see any record of any @Kyros but the most common reason people are booted is for not logging in, for playing in offline mode which makes it look like you're not logging in, or for not selling anything for weeks with no messages to the leadership explaining the inactivity.
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    Good morning,

This morning I noticed for some reason I was kicked out of Elder Scrolls Exchange. It might of been because I didn't log on in a few days. I was away to Florida for a few days and I also, strangely enough, received a new puppy as a birthday present that was taking up some of my time as well. I apologize that I wasn't online enough to meet the requirements of the guild. I anticipate I will be on much more often and I wont let you down. Please, I would greatly appreciate another invite as this is by far my favorite guild. Thank you so much for your understanding. @m4keyourself
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got you back in! Thanks for understanding.
  • Indigitally
    Indigitally
    Soul Shriven
    Got you back in! Thanks for understanding.

Add me too please.

@Indigitally
  • classicallyyours
    classicallyyours
    Soul Shriven
    A friend and I are interested in joining the Red Nirn Reserve, but we're both very inexperienced when it comes to trading. We're generally on 4/7 days a week, if not more, and we'd like to get into trading but would need a little bit of help! Would you be interested in recruiting us?
    All Aliances||Casual||PVE||Enjoys Teaching & Learning
    Guilds||The Shadowfen Liberation [master-at-arms]

Addelita||DE NB||v1||a master vampire and assassin
    Skadji||N DK||19||a noble nord warrior
    Vyctyna||BN SC||16||a seductive sorceress
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend and I are interested in joining the Red Nirn Reserve, but we're both very inexperienced when it comes to trading. We're generally on 4/7 days a week, if not more, and we'd like to get into trading but would need a little bit of help! Would you be interested in recruiting us?

Please send myself and or SamuriGamer an in game mail so we have your @names and we have extensive sales tips available to help newer sellers :)
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently ESE has some openings. To send an application please include your typical average weekly sales or some basic info about your selling to help meet the sales minimums. Thanks! Players who don't like sales minimums are encouraged to apply for RNR or DND instead.
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been a part of these guilds since their inception, it really doesn't get any better. Never have any issues finding what I need or making coin. Solid community as well. If you're looking for serious trading guilds, I'd snag those spots while they're available.
    Edited by TheLaw on January 12, 2016 4:13AM
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for an invite to DND. My User ID is @DeusAres. I'm very active and play nearly every day.
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to send messages to Elf and Samuri for RNR, but it said no user existed for either one of those names. Not sure if I'm typing something wrong, but I was wondering if I could get an invite.

I'm active and play every day. Name is @Vythri
    Edited by Vythri on January 15, 2016 9:09PM
  • Tythonis
    Tythonis
    I'm looking to get into Red Nirn Reserve if possible. I'm on almost everyday name @Tythonis Thank you for your time!
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I just updated the in game contact info with new officers since that is the best way to get an invite. To the person unable to mail, I'm unsure what the issue was but I have sent your invite now. Thanks for the patience.
  • Sioban
    Sioban
    ✭✭
    Hi!

Im looking for a nice trading guild, very active on crafting and selling. @Sioban for an invite. Thanks!
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Hi Sounds like a great guild, I'm looking for one with a busy outlet. Could I get an invite please? @nao_dai
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry again, the email notifications for me from this thread seem to have stopped working, I just made sure they're turned on, but it is best to in game email me and or one of my officers if my email gets full
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    Me want to get invited! Any of them! Plz! @guulg
  • Deddicus
    Deddicus
    Hello! If possible, please invite to Dead Nirn Dealers. Thanks! @FiresofOrk
  • UprightMan
    UprightMan
    Soul Shriven
    Just a Aussie Motiff Trader & Master Crafter Looking for a Trade Guild. Cheers

@Upright-Man
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the responses. We have just made some spaces in all 3 guilds in response to some upheaval in the trading community that has left many traders without a reliable guild. Please mail in game for invites!
  • Oxwood
    Oxwood
    ✭✭
    Hey, can I have an invite to Elder Scrolls Exchange please? @Oxwood
    swag
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have stepped down as the GM of ESE and passed that role to @Rushinator
    Sorry to anyone who posts in this thread, you may not get a timely response. I will try to forward information to the appropriate parties, but it is best to send in game emails to one of the listed officers.