Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Didn't receive crowns this month!

OldJackBurton
I always get my 1500 crowns right at the beginning of the month, ever since I subscribed to ESO Plus. April is half over and I never received any crowns. Has anyone else had the same issue? What should I do?

Best Answers

• Psycho_gamer271
    I have same issue and tbh idk way to fix
    as customer services is very delayed I still waiting for reply to mine
    Xbox One GT: ahh 3PiC g4MiNg
    I have pledge to Mara, anyone wanna group up And use it? Msg me if want to (Xbox, EU only)
    ESO player stats for Xbox one EU
    Rriass Ggremoryy- Cp150- Orc sorcerer- (magica)- Main
    Ddrig Welsh Dragon- lvl3- redgaurd dragonknight- (magica)- new account and 2nd account
    Answer ✓
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I always have to ask ZoS for my crowns 4 days after my money has ben taken.

To get your crowns, take a screen shot on your PC of the receipt you get after payment has been taken.

Send in a short message to the CS stating your lack of crowns for this month and indicate that you are enclosing proof of purchase as an attachment.

Ignore all deferments made to you to remedy this problem and send in your email. You want a human with a name to respond to you not some pre-made short cut to make you go away.

This is the only way I can get my crowns every month. I am in the UK and use XBO on EU server if that helps.
    Answer ✓