The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Archers - with the new CP change to Mighty, are you now using Lethal Arrow or Focused Aim?

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
which morph were you using before, and did the CP changes make you switch morphs now? or do you still use the same one you used before?
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still use Focus Aim, as the reduced physical resist makes all my attacks hit a little harder should they not die instantly, which is happening more and more frequently now do to the changes to CP.
    Besides, I have Soul Harvest for my healing debuff.
    Argonian forever
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use Lethal Arrow for a couple of reason's.

-The heal debuff is 10 second's long, compared to 6 second of soul harvest from a nb's perceptive. This also free's me up to use different ultimate's for passive bonuses (bat swarm/flawless dawnbreaker).

- Focus Aim will put a huge light effect on your enemy, so they will know they have a volley of snipe's on the way and retaliate. Compared to lethal arrow, its a lot easier to get continuous hits in before your enemy knows whats happening especially in big skirmishes.
    PS4 NA DC
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    #focus4life

Just because I like the extra range
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For pve, I use focused aim, since healing debuf isnt that important. Focused aim is best dmg, but lethal have higher value
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a wash on damage from what I've seen, Focused Aim's armor debuff is tiny and Lethal Arrow scales slightly higher, Lethal Arrow not having a huge mark effect is nice for pvp plus the heal debuff, but if you notice Focused Aim's passive increases range to target for all your bow attacks which can be helpful at times. I've swapped back and forth since TG and haven't noticed any significant difference in output though.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used Lethal Arrow before the CP system and Focused Aim after but now I'm back to Lethal Arrow the healing debuff is a must now and days everyone can heal pretty fast it's nice being able to kill
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used Lethal Arrow before the CP system and Focused Aim after but now I'm back to Lethal Arrow the healing debuff is a must now and days everyone can heal pretty fast it's nice being able to kill

For PvP I think lethal arrow is better than for PvE. It has a nice sinergy with crit rush, and as pointed out above, it doesn't mark your enemy.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Focused Aim because of the minor fracture debuff and 5m range increase .
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Nonamesbutmineub17_ESO
    Now that lethal arrow and focused aim do the same amount of damage, I use lethal arrow in PVP because you will run into a lot of templars now who have an insane amount of healing in and outside of groups. Even though it still has a small effect I find it better then the focus aim debuff.
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal arrow with 5pc Morag Tong and 5pc Marksman +Kena shoulder. Flawless Dawn Breaker as an ultimate and rally, expert hunter, and relentless focus before I fire from stealth. Camp Hunter might be better of course but for other play I prefer expert Hunter.
  • Americanfunguy
    Americanfunguy
    ✭✭✭
    Lethal Arrow and Poison Injection for high PvP ranged damage + reduced healing.
    Flawless Conqueror 6 times over.
    All HM clears and PvE titles - Angler.
    PvP all factions.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lethal arrow with 5pc Morag Tong and 5pc Marksman +Kena shoulder. Flawless Dawn Breaker as an ultimate and rally, expert hunter, and relentless focus before I fire from stealth. Camp Hunter might be better of course but for other play I prefer expert Hunter.

Marksman has pretty much made me want to level up a bow toon.... I've got a whole set but it's a LONG way to V16.
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to make a post asking the same question, I've been thinking of using Lethal Arrow now instead of Focused Aim do to the health debuff and the amount of healing Templars and a few other classes can get off.

NBrookus wrote: »

Marksman has pretty much made me want to level up a bow toon.... I've got a whole set but it's a LONG way to V16.

Hopefully with the 100% xp cake this week and other xp bonuses that are available Id say its time to make that bow toon :smile: . Also how much weapon damage are you getting with the 5pc Morag Tong and Marksmen? As of now Im running 2 Leki, 1 Molag Kena, 5 Marksmen, and 3 Endurance which will be switched to Agility shortly
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar