Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking Guild

aurorakaganshiko
aurorakaganshiko
Soul Shriven
Hello~
I'm an old beta player returning to the game and currently seeking a guild, So try and sell yours to me!
My main account Altmer is on the path of a healer, while my Dunmer is on the path of a sorceress.
Both are currently between levels 10 -15 as i had to remake the characters upon rejoining
  • Kalvarius
    Kalvarius
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Souls of Fate is looking for new/returning players to join our ranks. you can contact me in game @Kalvarius for more info
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Which alliance are you (AD/EP/DC)?
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • aurorakaganshiko
    aurorakaganshiko
    Soul Shriven
    Whoops sorry about that. i got a bit busy!

@Kalvarius if you have any more information to give before i make a decision that would help

@Vindemiatrix i'm in the AD alliance
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    We are mostly DC, but... we have a number of AD who hang around with us just for fun, and since multi-faction dungeoning became a thing, our roster has expanded to include a number from other factions for pledge partners, trial raids, etc., aside from the fact that game expertise, crafting services, and guild stores are not alliance-specific. Here is our post; I will let you decide if it is worth it to join us to be a token AD member =D
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/243092/the-assemblyofsafetynsecurity-dc-multi-purpose-guild#latest
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Kalvarius
    Kalvarius
    Soul Shriven
    Hello again,

We are an EP faction specific Guild so I don't know if that would be an issue for you. We are a social PvE/PvP Guild (Currently lean more toward PvE) and looking to grow. We want to provide a fun atmosphere for our members with scheduled events and dungeon nights. We enjoy talking in TeamSpeak while doing our own things and also like for our members to be chatty in Guild chat (the social part :D)

Here is our forum post forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/256631/souls-of-fate-seeking-new-members-pve-guild-ep-18#latest

Kal