Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Natch Potes v4.1.0

• Dorrow
    Dorrow
    ✭✭✭
    Class changes are the most hilarious part.
    Oh, and stamina fix too as well!
    Well done! :D
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Dorrow - Dragonknight Tank
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Leki's Focus - We tought it was pretty darn stupid that a 5set bonus would give you one positive, but punish you with two negatives. Instead we removed the aoe healing debuff on yourself when using vigor.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would all console players please note that these Natch Potes are for PC/Mac only, they'll have to wait until next April for theirs :wink: !
  • Tarrin
    Tarrin
    ✭✭✭
    *Unconfirmed Changes

The Visious Death set - imidiatly kills all players of all AvAvA campaings. And 3 random players in PvE.

NetFix

Network packets are now delivered by pigeon post.
    Edited by Tarrin on April 1, 2016 4:20PM
    Samurai without a sword
    Like a samurai with the sword
    But without the sword
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    [*]Eliminated all mosquitos from the jungles of Cyrodiil in order to improve PvP performance.

Yeah right. Now we laugh at incompetence of developers. Can we at least have those deers back?
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love the new bait choice:

Bosmer

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahah

PC/NA
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes please to the scroll of Icarian sight (or should that have been flight?)
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the Scroll of Icarian Sight be sold by Tarhiel?
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    If caught by a guard when you don't have enough gold to pay for your bounty, all city guards will now take your pants.

Fricking awesome.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This. Made. My. Day!
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added a new Crown Store item category, Weapons of Eternal Praise.

The weapon will also broadcast excuses should the owner lose a fight because the opponent was zerging, cheating, or caught him while his cat walked over the keyboard.

LMFAO! So much win!
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would totally use the Razum-Dar mount all day long <3 , also that finishing revamp and underwater exploration and whale fishing sounds amazing JUST DO IT!
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes please to the scroll of Icarian sight (or should that have been flight?)

The original one is called ".... Flight", yes :) (not sure if "sight" was on purpose, buy I think it was^^)
    Skayaq wrote: »
    Will the Scroll of Icarian Sight be sold by Tarhiel?

This would be awesome^^
    Many years ago back in Morrowind, I actually met him once hanging up there in the air (no April Fool's joke) and refused to drop down.. I was trying around with some console commands and was "levitating" without collision through the area (the TCL command). I guess my "unexpected position" in the sky was the reason that it didn't trigger his falldown. You can actually click on him and the dialogue opens, but he doesn't say anything^^
    It was strange when I saw something from far and wondered, "what's this thing? Is it..? Could it be..?", and when I came closer, I recognized it's him XD
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is hilarious!! Thank you, Gina^^

One thing actually sounds like an awesome idea, though:

"Combat & Gameplay
    General
    We’ve introduced Master Ranks, a 16-tiered system that allows players to acquire the skill lines of other classes. To advance in the Master Ranks, your character will have complete Cadwell’s Platinum by playing through the content of your alliance again with increased monster levels."

I totally would play through the home zones again with a maxed character, definitely! ("Cadwell's Platinum" sounds funny, though lol)

Agreed, would like to see that. @Gidorick / @tinythinker this wasn't one of your suggestions, was it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    • We've introduced four new categories of bait:
      • Bosmer
    *screams internally*
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Crown Store
    General
    • Added a new Crown Store item category, Weapons of Eternal Praise.
    • This item will praise the incredible skills of its owner and the unbelievable size of certain body parts whenever he (or she) kills a PvP opponent, all while calling the loser of a battle a noob who has to learn to play.
    • The weapon will also broadcast excuses should the owner lose a fight because the opponent was zerging, cheating, or caught him while his cat walked over the keyboard.
    • Buyers can chose between 4 different voice-over actors or submit their own audio files for additional crowns.

Oh god. This....I feel like this should be posted in PvP whine threads.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on April 1, 2016 4:45PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Leradis
    Leradis
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    • Assassination
      • Assassin’s Blade: To reduce the spamming of executions, this ability will now kill your character if you fail to kill your opponent with it.

Nothing changed :'(
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant! Just brilliant! :D

Thanks for the good laugh you gave me today, Gina! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail the amazing Gina!
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Glad everyone enjoyed today's fun! Compiling these potes was definitely a team effort, though. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, best Natch Potes evar. XD
          In verity.
  • Luvtantius_Micocia
    Luvtantius_Micocia
    ✭✭✭
    Glad everyone enjoyed today's fun! Compiling these potes was definitely a team effort, though. :)

This sure made my day, it is very funny, I hope the response on Customer Service Ticket 160321-002281 also is an Aprils fool one. :D
    I like eating sweetrolls and crushing skulls, and I am all out of sweetrolls.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lool, this is so funny, I read it only maybe to one half of the potes and seriously I am laughing my head off :smiley: , very nice work :smiley:

Dear ZOS :), thank you for these changes. We believe, that they will fix all as it should be.
    I propose one more change: the player who enters the dimensional rift done by Trench Digger will become an ability to enter any daedric realm for few minutes, the player will be then able to call allies from Oblivion to serve his kills :smiley:

I am looking forward to the rest of the natch potes, that I did not read yet :smiley:

good work :smiley: , keep on doing like that :smiley: !!
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god, @ZOS_GinaBruno, that was EPIC! I laughed myself to tears :lol: Easily the funniest thing I've ever read anywhere in these forums.

Particularly liked the class changes. Priceless!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Added a new Synergy Synergy system.
    We heard you like Synergies, so Synergy Synergies are Synergies that synergize with Synergies.
    Synergizing with a Synergy has small chance to trigger a Synergy Synergy event, which, if synergized with, will activate a Synergy Synergy.
    Abilities with Synergies can trigger Synergy Synergy events, provided you have synergized with a Synergy Synergy recently.
    Note: Synergy Synergy Synergies will be introduced in a future patch, to prepare for Synergy Synergy Synergy Synergies.

Fixed an issue related to stamina recovery and block, by removing block."

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

• WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would ride the hell out of a Razum-dar-senche mount haha.

It would turn you around and ride the hell out of you if it's anything like Razum-Dar
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Legerdemain
    Basketry: Added this new ability at level 11 of the Legerdemain skill line.
    Targeting any Witness NPC with Basketry will place a small basket on their heads for 10 seconds. During this time, they cannot witness crimes."

lool, I remember this Skyrim bug, it was awesome :smiley:
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would ride the hell out of a Razum-dar-senche mount haha.

It would turn you around and ride the hell out of you if it's anything like Razum-Dar

Question is, would it have a saddle that doesn't pinch the tail?
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    •A new class has been added to the game: Bumnog •This class specializes in harpy punching, harpy grappling, and harpy trapping.

Ah - khajiit loves you! Also she loves Bumnog!

Yours with paws only for Bumnog
    Santie Claws

Khajiit speak :smiley::D