The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new DC armour

Woodfin95
Woodfin95
✭✭
Anyone know how to get the new DC armour that came with imperial city & what level i need to be.
Cheers
PS4 EU.
PSN:Woodfin-95
DC-Hellhounds

Best Answer

• Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daggerfall Covenant armor style can be learned via Motif Pages obtain from any chest in the Imperial City or Cyrodiil. There is no level requirement to learn it as character levels go, but it may require a specific crafting rank (1-9) in any of the weapon/armor crafting skill lines. After learning it you can craft any armor/weapons at any level in that style, granted you have the materials.

Cyrodiil/Imperial City access unlocks at level 10, but a player with proper knowledge of the style could craft you armor.

You can also purchase specific sets that share the appearance of DC style from the Tel'var merchant in Imperial City, but I believe the lowest they come in is v15 and v16.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
    Answer ✓
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Okay thanks,
    I'll have look around for the pages :)
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Are you talking about styles or are you talking about armour sets,

The Covenant style only released with the Thievesguild dlc.

are you referring to sets like the phoenix set in imperial sewer purchasable with Telvar stones?
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)