The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vile Manse

pod88kk
pod88kk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does anyone else's game crash while fighting the Imperial Archer? It's happened to me a few times now :(
I'm on the Xbox eu server btw

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PC/NA, I just fought the Archer in the Vile Manse is a Vet Ranked Instance last week. It went fine for me.

A few weeks ago, I was in a Delve that crashed about every 3 to 5 minutes, it was very frustrating. I left the delve, went and did other things and no crashes. I came back about 2 or 3 days later and sailed through the delve with no issues. Based on that, I would try the same thing, leave the Manse, do do some things, make sure you power cycle the console, then come back and try it again.

BTW, I love the Vile Manse, it is my favorite delve in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • cdebaca
    cdebaca
    ✭✭
    just testing my signature xD -_-
    @King_Kuza - CP600

[Ph'iil] - Khajiit, Templar - AD
    [Baurus the Blade] - Redguard, Dragonknight - DC
    [Lifts-Her-Tåil] - Argonian, Nightblade - DC
    [Nerevårine] - Dunmer, Templar - DC