The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azuras Star ps4

Lokey0024
Lokey0024
✭✭✭✭✭
If you are sub 300-400 champion points but have good gear you should be playing here. You can actually have fights that arent 10000% one sided. Alot of fun. Even numbers have a chance fighting each other.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I go there it's 100 AD vs 5 guys. I'm capped but I still go there because I hate being at an advantage but the ocean of yellow is ridiculous.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd rather play in a campaign that is not being rofl-stomped by one faction.

Scourge is good but there is still to many red their. Every morning the map is taken by them. However when DC shows up the fights get real. The last couple days i was with DC on prime time we were able to push back red back to spawn. Sortly after DC logs out and everything is taken back by Red.

It's very fun though when its even numbers. All we need now is yellow to start pouring in and we got a great campaign.

Overall i'm having a lot of fun on Scourge.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on March 31, 2016 12:28AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Scourge is good but there is still to many red their. Every morning the map is taken by them. However when DC shows up the fights get real. The last couple days i was with DC on prime time we were able to push back red back to spawn. Sortly after DC logs out and everything is taken back by Red.

It's very fun though when its even numbers. All we need now is yellow to start pouring in and we got a great campaign.

I'm EP, and I avoid scourge like the plague.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not about the alliance war, its about your gear setup and not being killed before mass hysteria ends. Hope some numbers get in here on all factions. Is scourge a non champion point campain as well?
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭

Scourge has been fun. It looks like a lot of previous Azura have settled there. I just hope population doesn't get f'd after reset.

Blue still doesn't have numbers, and the map is super weird at times, but it's definitely the closest thing to the old azura (lag included), and currently seems to have the best competition.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

Scourge is far more balanced than it has been in the past atm. It appears to be the new Azura
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azura Star is dead quiet on PS4-NA and completely dominated by AD.
    There is nothing I hate more than a campaign that is totally one sided (even if it's my faction).

I honestly only go there to grind....
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you not seen yellow destroying everything in Scourge? lol. We are now past blue score wise and are slowly creeping up on red.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »

Have you not seen yellow destroying everything in Scourge? lol. We are now past blue score wise and are slowly creeping up on red.

But how could you expect blue to push ash when we don't have THE ARRIUS LUMBER MILL. I know you popped our gates yesterday on the off chance that our relentless assault on this most spectacular prize would lessen our presence there so that YOU might claim it, but I assure you our resolve will not be broken. We will win the lumber mill.

Edit: But to be completely serious the reds are just too juicy to leave alone. 1.5 mil ap in two days followed by 500k yesterday with like 7 hrs playtime without seriously farming.
    Edited by The-Baconator on March 31, 2016 5:01PM
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Scourge is good but there is still to many red their. Every morning the map is taken by them. However when DC shows up the fights get real. The last couple days i was with DC on prime time we wergone able to push back red back to spawn. Sortly after DC logs out and everything is taken back by Red.

But how could you expect blue to push ash when we don't have THE ARRIUS LUMBER MILL. I know you popped our gates yesterday on the off chance that our relentless assault on this most spectacular prize would lessen our presence there so that YOU might claim it, but I assure you our resolve will not be broken. We will win the lumber mill.

Edit: But to be completely serious the reds are just too juicy to leave alone. 1.5 mil ap in two days followed by 500k yesterday with like 7 hrs playtime without seriously farming.

So. These guys avoid Asuras star. Just sayin if you think ending your shift at wal mart and going to fight in the octagon against a pro mma fighter isnt your deal you might wanna check it out. Btw the next time they are tower farming you just remember, Azuras!
    Edited by Lokey0024 on April 1, 2016 12:00AM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Moglijuana I havent been in scourge for awhile. Ive been trying to do vMA. I know yellow did get some good groups. Also depends the time of day your referring to. Each faction has its own prime time where they wreck everyone.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus and Azura's Star seem to be full of AD. Azura's Star will be a campaign I join for heavy AP gains.

Haderus today was not only a full map of AD, but they were poplocked (DC and EP had 0-1 bars respectively). Camped out 30+ players at the DC base and the same amount at the EP base. :(
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, yea we farmed your gate for a little bit, not my call though. But it was only to let red push in a bit because we both know they're super squishy and need all the help they can get. My group likes fighting you guys because you actually wipe us occasionally. EP? you are right. I've gained so much AP from them its sad lol. I think we are going to focus on red mostly for the rest of the campaign.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moglijuana I havent been in scourge for awhile. Ive been trying to do vMA. I know yellow did get some good groups. Also depends the time of day your referring to. Each faction has its own prime time where they wreck everyone.

Blue and Yellow are always strong during prime time. Red? Knight Cap Pros.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Doncellius seems that way with most campaigns.