Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't unsummon Mage's pets

Ayalaya
Ayalaya
✭✭
Since the last couple of weeks I can't unsummon my pets by pressing the button they're slotted to. Only when I change bars they get unsummoned. (when I don't have them slotted on second bar ofc :) This goes for both the Clannfear and the Twighlight thingy.

I'm playing on PC/EU server if that is any help.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an intended feature now. Simply hit C and right click on the passive buff of your pet I think. Very frustration.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Ayalaya
    Ayalaya
    ✭✭
    emily3989 wrote: »
    That is an intended feature now. Simply hit C and right click on the passive buff of your pet I think. Very frustration.

Really?! Good thing my mage's so high he doesn't need pets that often.
    Sometimes they come up with the funniest things. XD
    Edited by Ayalaya on March 30, 2016 4:00PM
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter plays a sorc (she is 8), she likes to run around and play with the pets, etc. Now they disappear at times and she can't resummons them by simply clicking their button twice like she used to.

I don't know, maybe people were complaining about accidentally unsummoning their pets during combat or something?
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter plays a sorc (she is 8), she likes to run around and play with the pets, etc. Now they disappear at times and she can't resummons them by simply clicking their button twice like she used to.

Disappearing is most likely one of two things.

When you move through doors they don't always register you as having moved too far away and doing their despawn / respawn next to you thing straight away. Sometimes even one pet will and another won't.

Some people have also been reporting them spawning under ground. Haven't seen that one myself though.
    I don't know, maybe people were complaining about accidentally unsummoning their pets during combat or something?

I'm not taking credit / blame for this but there was a bug allowing players to summon multiple pets. If they couldn't figure out the cause they may have decided to implement this as a quick fix.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/250606/twin-clanfears