The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Soul Gem Problem

Necromancer1984
Necromancer1984
Soul Shriven
hi guys im having a problem with my soul gems for about the last week when i die and try to revive it wont let me use a soul gem but its not greyed out or anything i have 101 grand soul gems but can revive
  • Slakk
    Slakk
    ✭✭✭
    This has been an issue that happened to a few people after the TG patch, and was supposed to have been resolved in "the next incremental patch"

Since there was no patch today, this means those of us who have a character cursed with this issue have to wait yet another week to have it resolved. I still have a few friends that have a character or two that have the issue, and I've also ran into a few with it in random LFG dungeons, it is not as rare as you'd think.

I also have a character that was stricken with this issue after last week, and I have no idea what caused it to happen or what I could do to have it fixed and it has been extremely vexing for dungeons and trials. The issue is server-sided and there isn't anything you can do on your end as far as I know.
    Is there anything we could do to see this resolved a little quicker?
    Edited by Slakk on March 28, 2016 2:39PM
  • Necromancer1984
    Necromancer1984
    Soul Shriven
    i really hope so because its starting to annoy me especially doing group bosses and dungeons i ended up donating my soul gems to one of my friends so he can revive me lol
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a fix for the soul gem problem...I can no longer revive myself, I always have to travel to a wayshrine or have someone else rez me.