The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question on Food and Mundus Stones

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I know you may not can answer this without testing but kinda want the general rule on it. But my crit with no food, buffs or mundus stone is about 40%. I am a Magicka DK Dunmer too. So as a general rule, what would give me more damage, The thief mundus stone with the wrothgar food which gives me max health and magicka regen. Or should i go with the atronach mundus stone with max health and max magicka food. Like i said it maybe impossible to know but this info but any input on this who have tried this out would be greatly appreciated. I think the thief setup maybe better for pve but what about pvp or am i wrong on that? Thanks
Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on March 29, 2016 11:00PM
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    I would go atro and Tri food for pvp :smiley:
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paul_j wrote: »
    I would go atro and Tri food for pvp :smiley:

Thanks, i have thought about that once i hit vet 16 but only vet 7 now. But eventhough i am magicka, i am HUGE on stamina of course for PVP. So i might go ahead and switch mundus stones to plan for that build more. Thanks again for the reply.