Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Client imediately crashing after today's patch

Rainingblood
Rainingblood
✭✭✭
Patch applied and started getting error 1032 from the launcher. I followed the instructions and fixed that, but now when the client starts, the game crashes as soon as the first logo animation starts. I tried repairing, restarting the launcher, rebooting my PC, and still having the issue.
Phoebe Anderson
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Ran one more repair from the launcher and I've gotten past the character selection at this point. May be fixed...
    Phoebe Anderson
  • audrieltheelf
    audrieltheelf
    ✭✭✭
    I'm crashing when trying to open through the launcher and directly through the executable. I've tried repairing but it keeps telling me one or more files are in use, even after I've restarted my computer.
    PC/NA/AD
    Alaudria - v16 Altmer Sorc
    Teleia Opisthia - v16 Imperial Templar (Tank)
    Fionna Dark-Heart - v16 Imperial DK (Tank)
    Katniss Never Seen - v16 Bosmer NB
    Stilettos and a Lava Whip - v16 Dunmer DK
    Kerasi Moro - v16 Breton Templar
    Kyria Lathraia - v16 Imperial NB
  • Redeck620_ESO
    Redeck620_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    After todays patch, I crash after selecting character during loading screen. please patch your patch.
  • audrieltheelf
    audrieltheelf
    ✭✭✭
    I've just ran a 3rd repair and it hasn't crashed. I am now at the login screen ... login is in process (quite a long load if I do say so myself) ... and I'm now at the character select screen ... selected a character and it's attempting to load ... I'm in game. Let's see how long this lasts.
    PC/NA/AD
    Alaudria - v16 Altmer Sorc
    Teleia Opisthia - v16 Imperial Templar (Tank)
    Fionna Dark-Heart - v16 Imperial DK (Tank)
    Katniss Never Seen - v16 Bosmer NB
    Stilettos and a Lava Whip - v16 Dunmer DK
    Kerasi Moro - v16 Breton Templar
    Kyria Lathraia - v16 Imperial NB