The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buff the Guille set

MrGigglypants
MrGigglypants
✭✭✭
It's simply not effective enough. 2 seconds is just to short a dodge roll igneous shields and the debuff is gone and the enemy is full health negating the entire purpose of the set. Extend the duration and reduce the % if you must but in its current state its tough to slot.
  • Galvanize
    Galvanize
    It's a 5 second debuff
    PS4/EU
    PSN - Galvanise
    Galvanize - V16 High Elf Magicka Sorcerer AD (Main)
    Shoonoo - V16 Wood Elf Stamina Nightblade AD
    Twaddle - V16 High Elf Magicka Templar AD
    Need name pls - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight AD
    SplarrIsagayla - V16 Redguard Stamina Dragonknight AD
    Galvanise Deus - V16 High Elf Magicka Nightblade DC
    Gee Two Kay - V16 High Elf Templar DC
    Jormasauros Jr - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight DC
    Lynog the Jedi - V16 Stamina Sorcerer DC
    Asemplee - V16 Redguard Stamina Nightblade DC

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Galvanize wrote: »
    It's a 5 second debuff

It was nerfed to 2 seconds in the PTS.
    Because I can!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda agree with the OP here, some of the new sets are largely useless. Take lekis focus for instance, who in their right mind would accept taking 25% less aoe dmg for the cost of dealing 25% less aoe dmg and selfhealing 25% less on vigor??

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the purpose of the set as i see it is not to deny the enemy healing, but to force the enemy to relieve the pressure on you for 2+ seconds if he wants to heal, allowing you to recover from his assault.

So yes dodge roll -> igneous and he can heal - but he did not attack you for the duration, so the set did what it was supposed to do.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Well the purpose of the set as i see it is not to deny the enemy healing, but to force the enemy to relieve the pressure on you for 2+ seconds if he wants to heal, allowing you to recover from his assault.

So yes dodge roll -> igneous and he can heal - but he did not attack you for the duration, so the set did what it was supposed to do.

lol thats actually a good point:)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    I kinda agree with the OP here, some of the new sets are largely useless. Take lekis focus for instance, who in their right mind would accept taking 25% less aoe dmg for the cost of dealing 25% less aoe dmg and selfhealing 25% less on vigor??

Definitely not "small-scale 1vX Stamina builds that cry they get proxy VD'd all the time.
    PC EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Definitely not "small-scale 1vX Stamina builds that cry they get proxy VD'd all the time.

Yea, im pretty sure everyone would never accept their main heal being reduced by 25% for any kinda 5set bonus.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set along with most of the other sets introduced are aimed at large scale pvp. This set is perfect when dealing with large groups with mindless dps who just spam and.just rely on the healing from the healers.

Put this on a tank or anyone who fights balls deep and watch raids melt. I run this on my tank build and gather raid/s on me and just watch as they insta blow up from the lack of healing and my groups Initial bomb.

Partner this with banner or dark flare and it's game over.
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming