The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Your Characters' Song(s)

Krist
Krist
✭✭✭✭
What song(s) make you think of your character, or even may have influenced the creation of your character(s)? My character songs range from ingame songs to modern day songs. While I will start with some of my own, and especially the lyrics that made me listen closer as I pictured my character, I am very interested in others as well.

I wont corrupt the thread with idle discussion on it, but instead will thank you for your input ahead of time. Thanks! :)
"Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
"Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
"That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Krist - My Ain True Love, By Allison Krauss
    You'll walk unscathed through musket fire,
    No plowman's blade will cut thee down,
    No cutlass wound will mark thy face
    And you will be my ain true love,
    And you will be my ain true love

Krist is a romantic knightly figure, that will walk through the Abyss and back for the things/the one that he loves.

Hughe - Piece of Pie, By Stone Temple Pilots
    I killed the manchild
    I had the midwife
    I drank the water
    I stand alone

Wrapped Around Your Finger -The Police
    Devil and the deep blue sea behind me
    Vanish in the air you'll never find me
    I will turn your flesh to alabaster
    Then you will find your servant is your master

Hughe is a mage, and a very complex character. If I had to label him, his life is controlled chaos.

Luke - The Highwayman, By Stevie Nicks
    And then he sees her coming
    Heartbeats on the wind
    Considers slowing down
    But then... he could never win
    And she... out in the distance
    Sees him against the sky
    A pale and violent rider
    A dream begun in wine

Luke is not complex at all, he is a rogue that will never be tamed. "She" is love, but she will never catch him, because he is chasing adventure and glory.

(As you can see, my songs are not old or odd songs, just modern songs that make me think of my character. There are more. Save a Horse Ride A Cowboy makes me think of Luke and my brother's character Chance entering a town and partying down. Oats In The Water makes me think of where Krist is at right now in my stories on this board.)
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    When my khajiit is getting owned by an invincible guard and I can't get out the bloody door...

Tom Jones - What's up ***
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was any good at writing music, I'd definitely write themes for my characters. That being said, I'm not, and I don't have the time to learn (well, I would if I gave up ESO :wink: ).

Add that to the list of things I wish I could do.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/ZzL6uI6uTUI

I love the bardsongs that they sing in this mod. My favorite from that mod is "A Warriors Life" and "Mogos Mead" is nice as well
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on March 29, 2016 5:53AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons