Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking for Guild for Trials and Undaunted Pledges

The_Lex
The_Lex
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello. I've mostly been a solo PvEer. After a disappointing run with a PuGs, I've decided to look for a guild who can show me the ropes in dungeons and trials. Here's my info:

V4 - Mag Sorc (DPS/off-heal) - AD
Currently wearing 5 Juliano's, 3 Torug's; destro/DW or destro/resto (if doing some off-heals)
GT: PatriarchaLex
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best thing I ever did was join a guild
  • IZZY244
    IZZY244
    I am also looking for a guild that runs dungeons and trials. Been playing the game since launch and would really like to get into some trials. I have not yet done one so joining a guild would give me the best chance to. Send me an invite if there are guild out there looking for members. I am in the EP
    GT:IZZY 244
    VR 16 Brenton Nightblade (Magic)
    VR 8 Red guard DragonKnight (Stamina)
    Vr 1 High elf Sorc ( Magic)
  • ForlornBeliever
    @PatriarchaLex and @IZZY 244: In case you're both still looking for a guild, I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. We welcome all alliances and levels, but could use some more Vet Lvl players.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @PatriarchaLex and @IZZY 244: In case you're both still looking for a guild, I've invited you to join the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. We welcome all alliances and levels, but could use some more Vet Lvl players.

Thanks. I'll introduce myself in chat.
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    PatriarchaLex and IZZY 244. I recruit for Citadel of Insanity. We have 125 active members across DC, AD and EP. We are trying to find members who are active and willing to join us in guild chat or on LINE. Our Goal: PVE, Doing the daily pledges, helping new and old ESO players, dungeon farming, trails, DSA, Cryodiil quest and etc. We Use LINE Chat, a Mobile Free Chatting App; that helps us stay in touch with our members, form parties, pvp/pve groups a head of time. Share photos and ask for things to be crafted. This is where we stay in touch while everyone is at work or not online. Post your GT for add. Or message directly on Xbox Kid Whimsical [Recruiter] Lady Velius xK [Guildmaster] Message on line chat to be added to the group. LINE ID: mrsvelius
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kidwgm wrote: »
    PatriarchaLex and IZZY 244. I recruit for Citadel of Insanity. We have 125 active members across DC, AD and EP. We are trying to find members who are active and willing to join us in guild chat or on LINE. Our Goal: PVE, Doing the daily pledges, helping new and old ESO players, dungeon farming, trails, DSA, Cryodiil quest and etc. We Use LINE Chat, a Mobile Free Chatting App; that helps us stay in touch with our members, form parties, pvp/pve groups a head of time. Share photos and ask for things to be crafted. This is where we stay in touch while everyone is at work or not online. Post your GT for add. Or message directly on Xbox Kid Whimsical [Recruiter] Lady Velius xK [Guildmaster] Message on line chat to be added to the group. LINE ID: mrsvelius

I'd love an invite. GT: Patriarchaex