The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Very much alive - Stamina NB build v2.3

speeez
speeez
✭✭✭
Hey guys here's my latest build for my stamina nb, hope you guys like it!
Let me know what you think or if there's improvements you guys think I can make! Thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2I5jHtFD2A[/yt]
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    <crickets chirping>
  • d3nbark3r
    d3nbark3r
    ✭✭✭
    Personally would not use this build.

Personally suggest you consider this set up. You will see what I mean.

For anyone wanting something that can somewhat compete with the endless amounts of magika nightblades and sorcs it's as simple as this.

Abilities:
    bow bar - the same abilities you used before the patch. Have that mark target slot that can be changed for shadow image, relentless focus, caltrops... what ever you like lol... all other abilities the same. Could even swap poison injection out for volley if playing in a group... works well with caltrops.

2h bar.... yet again, the same abilities you have always used... this is logic really.

Armour:
    5 piece hundings (chest, legs, bracers, boots, belt) - wpn crit, max stam, wpn crit, wpn dmg.

1 piece molag kena, 1 piece bloodspawn/ 2 piece engine guardian (helmet and shoulders) -wpn dmg and stam recov or engine guardian blahdy blah.

Weapons and Jewellery:
    4 piece leki/marksman (2h wpn/bow, 2 rings and necklace) - wpn dmg, max stam, stam recov/stam recov, wpn dmg, stam recov)

All weapon dmg enchants on jewellery.

If wood elf go for leki for max stam.... redguard, dark elf, kajhit or imperial use marksman for the improved recov.

Average stats when put together all in yellow quality, all with impen traits...

3.9k-4.1k wpn damage
    2.0k-2.5k recov (without or with drinks)
    27k-37k max stam (without or with food)
    21k-27k max health (without or with food)

Sustain for days.

Have fun wrecking those mage builds that currently run with 800-1400 recov.

Stam for life.
    Edited by d3nbark3r on March 28, 2016 12:00PM
    If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • KingDuncanVII
    KingDuncanVII
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest you go with tri-food: Increase Max Health, Max Stamina, and Magicka Recovery.

It's almost necessary to have your Max Health increased and you hit harder with 4k+ Stamina increase.

Surprised you don't run Piercing Mark... You will hit for even more damage...
    Playstation 4 - North American Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Champion Rank 430
    Magicka Altmer Nightblade | - Champion
    Magicka Regaurd Templar | - Champion
    Stamina Khajiit Nightblade | - Champion
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could play around with Relentless Focus instead of Shadow Image for a 8% damage buff and 10% Stam recovery. That way you could go Max stat food like @KingDuncanVII suggested without losing TOO much recovery. But if you're a gank build like you say, you don't need that much stamcovery anyway, so.

EDIT
    Piercing mark is a great skill to slot for sure, but you won't get that much more pure damage off of it since surprise attack already applies Major Fracture.
    Edited by kadar on March 28, 2016 4:59PM
  • KingDuncanVII
    KingDuncanVII
    ✭✭✭
    Piercing mark is a great skill to slot for sure, but you won't get that much more pure damage off of it since surprise attack already applies Major Fracture.

The SA works if you're already in close combat, but he has a Bow which means he could use something that'll give him an advantage if he decides to initiate combat from afar.

Playstation 4 - North American Server - Aldmeri Dominion - Champion Rank 430
    Magicka Altmer Nightblade | - Champion
    Magicka Regaurd Templar | - Champion
    Stamina Khajiit Nightblade | - Champion
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    d3nbark3r wrote: »
    Personally would not use this build.

Personally suggest you consider this set up. You will see what I mean.

For anyone wanting something that can somewhat compete with the endless amounts of magika nightblades and sorcs it's as simple as this.

Abilities:
    bow bar - the same abilities you used before the patch. Have that mark target slot that can be changed for shadow image, relentless focus, caltrops... what ever you like lol... all other abilities the same. Could even swap poison injection out for volley if playing in a group... works well with caltrops.

2h bar.... yet again, the same abilities you have always used... this is logic really.

Armour:
    5 piece hundings (chest, legs, bracers, boots, belt) - wpn crit, max stam, wpn crit, wpn dmg.

1 piece molag kena, 1 piece bloodspawn/ 2 piece engine guardian (helmet and shoulders) -wpn dmg and stam recov or engine guardian blahdy blah.

Weapons and Jewellery:
    4 piece leki/marksman (2h wpn/bow, 2 rings and necklace) - wpn dmg, max stam, stam recov/stam recov, wpn dmg, stam recov)

All weapon dmg enchants on jewellery.

If wood elf go for leki for max stam.... redguard, dark elf, kajhit or imperial use marksman for the improved recov.

Average stats when put together all in yellow quality, all with impen traits...

3.9k-4.1k wpn damage
    2.0k-2.5k recov (without or with drinks)
    27k-37k max stam (without or with food)
    21k-27k max health (without or with food)

Sustain for days.

Have fun wrecking those mage builds that currently run with 800-1400 recov.

Stam for life.

this is definitely interesting and has given me a lot of thoughts, especially when I get undaunted im going to be switching up my build a little bit. thank you for your input! :)
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    You could play around with Relentless Focus instead of Shadow Image for a 8% damage buff and 10% Stam recovery. That way you could go Max stat food like @KingDuncanVII suggested without losing TOO much recovery. But if you're a gank build like you say, you don't need that much stamcovery anyway, so.

EDIT

Yeah I guess I should of mentioned It's not a pure gank build,

I definitely play the gank style but I like the build to be able to have some sustain and last in fights, and without the stam recovery I would be depleted easily in fights when I try to go toe to toe with someone
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭

The SA works if you're already in close combat, but he has a Bow which means he could use something that'll give him an advantage if he decides to initiate combat from afar.

yeah I see, for the most part my ganks go like this,
    from stealth: Heavy attack weave into poision injection, and then I switch to DW bar and ambush in with any type of combo involving surprise attack, ult, etc (always different upon the situation and target im going for).

usually if they are not aware/skilled (whatever it may be), they die fairly quickly,
    otherwise if they are an aware/skilled player they survive the initial burst and we go toe to toe in a fight

this also ties in that if i were to have lower recovery I would lose any fight that progresses further than the initial gank, which I don't like

obviously it can be argued that if I had more initial burst there's no need for a toe to toe fight afterwards

but for my play style I prefer to have the ability to have some sustain to be able to fight