Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bank Issue with DLC

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
Ever since the DLC, I cannot deposit/stack items in the bank if all slots are full. If I'm 239/240 I can deposit and stack mats no problem, but if I'm at 240/240 I can't deposit anything. It's definitely not that I'm trying to add new items or adding mats that would top out a stack and require a new slot. It's like, 30 blue enteloma in the bank and if I want to add 2 it won't let me.

Anyone else having this problem? Is this a legit change and it's working as intended?
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is not working as intended, and is a bug that we're working on fixing. In the meantime, you can try removing the stack that you're trying to add to and bring it to your inventory, stack there, then move it back to the bank. It's a bit tedious, but is a temporary workaround until we can implement the fix.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Great! Thanks for the quick reply and helpful tip. Good luck squishin' the bug.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also experienced the same problem - Xbox EU. Really frustrating but glad you guys are on the case!

Side point Gina is Guild bank going to remain non-stacking, is that as intended or a bug?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beardimus The Guild Bank not stacking is intended. It used to, but when it did, it resulted in numerous item duplication exploits. For example, if someone was in the bank trying to deposit a stack of 10 pots onto a stack of 15 pots, and someone else withdrew the stack of 15, you occasionally ended up with 25 pots in the bank as well as 15 pots in the second player's inventory. To alleviate this, auto-stacking the guild bank was disabled, and each "stack" is counted as a separate item.

If auto-stacking isn't possible because of this issue, then all that is needed is a Stack All button like you have in the personal bank and inventory. You'd just need to "lock" the bank for a few seconds while it processed, to avoid the duplication issue resurging.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Enodoc I had heard it was due to a exploit. Its a bit annoying but as a workaround i made a spare Alt with blank inventory, use him to pull it all put / stack / replace so its not SO bad. About 5 mins for 500 down to 180 items.

But on personal bank its a different story, and glad they are fixing it.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to comment here....I can confirm this is also an issue on Xbox One and there is a PS4 thread confirming the same
    @ZOS_GinaBruno for the dev team to look at bug fixes if possible.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501