The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Inactive guild

• LothTurwaith
    LothTurwaith
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite GT: Loth Turwaith
  • BassFoxx
    BassFoxx
    I'd like to join

GT: HaVoCdEsTiNy
  • j.mullikin777_ESO
    GT: T2For1Special

Main is V 9
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: lezask6p
    thanks
  • IrksomeSolid09
    GT: IrksomeSolid09
    Id love to join looking to trade and working on a master outfitter.
  • mizchiv
    mizchiv
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Mizchiv AD TR VR 7
  • thehiltons29ub17_ESO
    GT. Killer2969
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps.
    Thread Bumping: Please refrain from replying to discussion threads for the sole purpose of “bumping” them. This is considered to be a form of spam because it does not add to the discussion in a constructive or meaningful way. We understand that everyone would like to keep their discussion active and visible, but we encourage you to strive for meaningful and constructive posts instead of posts that consist of nothing more than “Bump!”
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Amackinnon65
    Bloodpackrecuit. Main is EP vet 8 but willing to make DC to help people level up.
  • azapcho
    azapcho
    GT: xXkiNG AzAXx
  • SERGEXZ
    SERGEXZ
    GT: SERG EXZ

Thanks
  • thehiltons29ub17_ESO
    GT: Killer2969
  • Avail
    Avail
    Soul Shriven
    IXSwissXI eh
  • dollabrill
    GT: dollabrill
  • Tonixt
    Tonixt
    Hi :)

I just joined this wonderful Guild but I have been playing Elder Scrolls games since the unforgettable Morrowind...

I am looking for some good friends 30+ years old (or at least mature)  to do Dungeons and other activities together, last night I went into “The Banished Cells” with a pickup group of teens and the experience was a bit frustrating, they talk trash and too much and also make fun of the NPC characters of the game, which I don’t like….

If anyone is interested please message me to my gamertag: Tonixx777

I am an Altmer level 22 on Xbox North America Server NY (Eastern Time)  I play everyday at night, I am 52 years old and like layback playing, exploring and enjoying the game at my own pace and not rushing everywhere to just get XP or the latest armor, Tamriel is a wonderful place to visit :)

Thanks!

Best
  • RwDestiny
    RwDestiny
    I'll take an invite if you are still together... Thanks, D
    Server: XBox One-NA
    GT: RwDestiny
    Character: Thaleal
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Wood Elf
    Class: Stamina DPS Nightblade
  • boom782
    boom782
    ✭✭
    GT Boom782

Thanks!
  • G3TU50M3
    G3TU50M3
    Soul Shriven
    Hello my Gamertag is G3TU50M3 and i would be interested in joining the guild i and a DC member.

(its a zero)
  • eepicduck
    eepicduck
    Soul Shriven
    GT: eepicduck
    Level 30 High elf (AD)
    Love the Roman Empire, hope to see an invite and fun recreation!