The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Clouding Swarm

MrGigglypants
MrGigglypants
✭✭✭
Make it immune to magelight its just silly. The entire utility of the ultimate has been ruined and ive finally dropped vampirism after trying for so long not to. Its a play style that people enjoy its far from game breaking but its now in the can because of a 1 button counter.
  • AmalgamousPrime
    Have you tried it since the update? You don't even get the invisibility for the first half of the duration. It's broken.
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woot less bats, tiny bats that some how smacking me in the face did 3k damage to me per tick
    Edited by AddictionX on March 27, 2016 11:33PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's ridiculously broken LOL. For the first second or two I'm not invisible, the audio jacks up all of a sudden and I still get hit by single target attacks. The only benefit is the regen and the sneak speed
  • Gottbeard
    Gottbeard
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire is in a sad state right now.

Elusive Mist - no longer immune to single target without soft target. No more stacking speed buff. Nerf to major expedition. Impossible to sprint in the channel. Multiplicative mitigation. Still has the magicka regeneration shut off. Worthless.

Clouding Swarm - 1 second delay before invisibility kicks in. No longer immune to single target. Sightable with mage light. Worthless.

If your build doesn't rely heavily on invigorating drain or vamp passives then you are gimping yourself by running vamp right now.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One button cheese BS move has one button counter BS move.

Move along, nothing to see here.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Went back to Devouring Swarm cause clouding is more trouble than it's worth. Especially in this OMG-everyone-run-RML-cause-stealth-so-OP meta...