The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About Leki's Focus

Greenwood1900
Greenwood1900
✭✭
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/255958/dear-zos-is-this-intended-lekis-focus-new-tg-set

I was interested in this set as a way to counter Proximity Detonation, specially because I don't use any skill with AoE damage. But as long as it affects the self heal of Vigor, is a useless set, at least for me.

In fact, I think that it is useless for every stamina build, because every single one of those builds use Vigor as a way to manage their own health, not as a way to heal their group. And if you are in a zerg, can't imagine who would tolerate a 25% damage reduction to his/her Steel Tornado spam.

So, my suggestions to make this set more viable:

- Change the 5 pieces bonus to affect only the heal to others.

- If that is too much work, make Resolving Vigor a self heal only. Those who want the AoE heal will go with the other morph, which has extended radius.

Really, I don't think that this could be an OP set is you make any of these changes. Right now is pretty much useless.

EDIT - Is someone actually using this set?
Edited by Greenwood1900 on March 27, 2016 11:14PM
Ormesson Stamina NB 2H-Bow
  • Iggybot
    Iggybot
    ✭✭✭
    Its bugged and reducing all damage done by 25% right now
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    Iggybot wrote: »
    Its bugged and reducing all damage done by 25% right now

So, bad design plus bugs.

Makes perfect sense for ZOS. Really, the effectiveness that they have with these things is incredible.

Hope that they can fix it and make some change to make the set more viable.
    Edited by Greenwood1900 on March 27, 2016 11:54PM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well if you run duel Wield you can run Blade or quick cloak it gives you a reduction to AoE damage and movement speed boost.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like someone else in the other thread said, the 5piece bonus is a 1:1 trade off, basicly giving you nothing atm. So its pretty useless.

First thing they should change about the 5 piece bonus is the selfheal of vigor not being reduced, the aoe aspect of it, fine. However, taking 25% less aoe dmg and dealing 25% less aoe dmg is not that great of a bonus if you ask me. The scale doenst really move here and the 5 piece bonus is pretty mute.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Like someone else in the other thread said, the 5piece bonus is a 1:1 trade off, basicly giving you nothing atm. So its pretty useless.

First thing they should change about the 5 piece bonus is the selfheal of vigor not being reduced, the aoe aspect of it, fine. However, taking 25% less aoe dmg and dealing 25% less aoe dmg is not that great of a bonus if you ask me. The scale doenst really move here and the 5 piece bonus is pretty mute.

If you don't use any AoE damage skill, like me, then it could be a good set.

We agree in the rest: the self heal debuff makes the 5 pieces bonus 100% useless for everyone.
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    well if you run duel Wield you can run Blade or quick cloak it gives you a reduction to AoE damage and movement speed boost.

I used that skill in second stage of vMA because I use Dual Wield for PvE. In PvP, I use and prefer 2H-Bow, that's why I believe that this set could actually work.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Why oh why did ZOS be the ones to develop this game...Bethesda could have chosen nexon to do a better job....jagex's runescape developers could have probably done a better job. I mean how do these things get out of development and into the actual game.