The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking strong guild

KATObloodpaw
KATObloodpaw
✭✭✭
hey everyone, I'm looking for a strong and social guild. I uses to play this game frequently, but I ran out of real world friends to play with.my highest level character is 49 NB ,AD alliance. I put down the game before I reached vet level. Im a casual but loyal player.I'm relearning the entire game and the new features as well. If anyone has a guild they think I'd fit in go ahead and leave gamertags and a brief guild description below.
Edited by KATObloodpaw on March 27, 2016 3:37AM
GT:Shock Value1134
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Linx of Steel

GT Steel_Linx43
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Size of guild ?
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    30 plus
  • ForlornBeliever
    If you're still interested in joining a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're always looking for more members. Here's the basic info for you:

-The primary focus was initially PvE but PvP is also an option if that's your preference. With more members, we could have dedicated groups for either.

-We currently have 60+members, but we do not have a trader. Donations are appreciated but not required unless you are selling in the store so that we may obtain/maintain a trader.

-All alliances and levels are welcome though the majority of our members are Aldmeri Dominion. We have a fair amount of Vets but only a couple V16s.

-The main aspect is teamwork: having someone there to help you if you need it, whether it be with questing, crafting, PvP, etc.

-We are a werewolf guild but being one or becoming one is not mandatory, only an option if so desired. Charging members for bites is not permitted.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server