The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Activity Finder & Random Dungeons.

tim_poole247b16_ESO
tim_poole247b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi, I have two questions about the new Activity Finder.

First question, is the daily reward for completing your first random dungeon set on a 24hr timer from when you last completed it, or does it reset at a set time like the undaunted daily quest? Or does doing more than one, lower your rewards the following day? Because I completed a dungeon yesterday morning, done another last night. Logged in this morning and it will only give me the reduced awards (33k exp not 100k).

Second question. When you have a full group, all with the correct roles set, why does it take 20 minutes plus to 'find a dungeon' for us? Its faster for us to que individually and find a random group of players, rather than play together with friends or guild members.

EDIT

Also, unsure where to put it but the random dungeon reward on Selene's Web dungeon is awarded early in the final fight against Selene. It is a 3 part fight (on top of the web, forest floor, humanoid fight) The daily bonus is awarded after killing the Spider part (stage 2) not when you actually finish the boss fight.
Edited by tim_poole247b16_ESO on March 26, 2016 8:21AM
  • xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    1.I think it is a 24hour cooldown

2.I too faced the same problem
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    The dungeon finder is currently broken.